Heart of Faerie: The Three UnNamed Cards

Onyx

I've seen two different teachers (Scion here on the forum being one of them) who has a hunt and peck method where you sort of charge a card with your question, shuffle it into the deck, and then you look for that card in the pack. Once you find it the 2-4 cards before it and 2-4 cards after your chosen card make up the reading.

I love this method of reading and it is now my main style for tarot reading for myself. So I am a little shocked that I haven't thought of using it for the oracle.

The three extra cards are fantastic and I love just knowing that they are in the deck. They have yet to actually show up in a reading. (Bound to happen now!) I have left them unnamed and they represent the wild factor in the reading. There are wild things that are Fae world that I think need to be left undefined, unstructured and ready for the spontaneous appearance. They are the chance for the Fae to touch a reading in such a way that eliminated all my structured, western studied approach to the cards. I see them a intuitive prompts that will come alive at the right time in a reading.

Now all that being said this conversation has peeked me on the idea of using them as significators in a reading. I am intrigued with the idea of having the querent choose from the three cards which one best represents themselves, their situation, or the problem they want the reading for at that moment. Then using the Scion method charging that card with the meanig and seek it out in the deck

Onyx.

Marianna R

I just purchased the cards and included them in my first reading. It fit right in perfectly with the reading. My reading was about beginnings and challenge and it was the unnamed card that was waiting for my response. The faerie were just 'waiting' to see how I would proceed.

merissa_88

The Shrooms show up in my readings a lot. I also get them to mean a chaotic situation, too many distractions, or sometimes an inability to pay attention to signals from nature.

I got the Unicorn Lady Wild Card on my app the other night. When I emailed the reading, her image didn't load up with the other cards. Those tricky fae...

BleuReynard

Thank you forum!

My fiancee just drew the unnamed card with the faerie leaning on his or her arm. The book has no info what-so-ever on these unnamed cards. It threw her whole spread off and she was very upset.

I love how this forum is always the #1 place to go for my Tarot, and Oracle questions.

Absynthe

My wild cards are thus...

Green winged one on mushroom - I told you so. The expressions of all the fey on this card are bittersweet. Kind of like, knew that was gonna happen but you didn't listen did you. Even the one tippy toeing out of sight on the sly.

Naked white one on mushroom - Reborn. She looks like she's frolicking in her own energy, newly reborn into something that fits better. The whole card has a celebratory tone but its a personal celebration. Something that matters to her and her alone.

Little guys - Whatever. They look really relaxed and undecided as if this whole thing doesn't matter. Its the card that comes up whenever I ask a stupid-ass question that I either know the answer to or is just time wasting.

thirdlibra

I definitely keep the unnamed cards in while reading. I almost prefer them, actually. When there's human writing and a human name on the card, it kinda keeps me linked to this realm, so I have more trouble fully immersing with the faeries. Unicornfaeriegirl is one if my favourite faeries.

DownUnderNZer

My wild cards are thus...

Green winged one on mushroom - I told you so. The expressions of all the fey on this card are bittersweet. Kind of like, knew that was gonna happen but you didn't listen did you. Even the one tippy toeing out of sight on the sly.

Naked white one on mushroom - Reborn. She looks like she's frolicking in her own energy, newly reborn into something that fits better. The whole card has a celebratory tone but its a personal celebration. Something that matters to her and her alone.

Little guys - Whatever. They look really relaxed and undecided as if this whole thing doesn't matter. Its the card that comes up whenever I ask a stupid-ass question that I either know the answer to or is just time wasting.

I was wondering about the 3 extra cards as I just got my decks today. :D

Im going to name them too, but I want cool original names with titles like you have put as I think that is quite a good idea. eg Reborn/ I told you so. Only I will go with what comes to mind for me when looking at these cards not use yours as obviously that was your spin on them.

You have done a good job! :)

DownUnderNZer

Names and Titles of My 3 Unnamed Cards

So far-

Little Folk: "The Guemlox (Sharp nosed ones) & Treflhads (Round Headones)".
Look more closely!

DownUnderNZer

Little Folk: "The Guemlox (Sharp nosed ones) & Treflhads (Round Head ones)".

Look more closely! Pay attention to detail! Do you see what you might have missed?

Have a real good look...is too much going on that you might have missed the point? Jig saw piece? Missing element?

White female fairy on the mushroom: "Fairy of Simplicity" (Syrephiah)

All is right in my world if there is control, balance, and being centred and/or grounded.

When one is in tune with ones inner as well as outer world...all else doesnt and shouldnt matter.

Male Fairy on the mushroom: "Fairy of Negativity".

I'm the demon within. I'm your worst enemy. I'm an opportunist. I'm your weakness. I'm the uncaring one. I'm indifferent to your needs and wants. I do what it takes to please me. I come first before anyone. I'm arrogant and full of myself.

I'm all that you wouldn't want within yourself or in others. :D

So this could be an inner or outer negative influence.

I think I like this so far..... :heart: