The Devil, in a relationship spread

Sienna

Awesome Post Bell!

{{{{{{Bell}}}}}} Kudos!

Free Flight

tieduptinkerbell said:
I will get crucified for this i am sure...but...just for a moment...think about that person... the hated man or women. the abuser. the terrible energy.

what happened to them to make them so angry...
anger comes from a lack of control...who took their power away. who hurt them?
What kind of mental state would you or i have to be in to do that to someone?
When a person can be evil would it not be correct to say that somewhere somehow something got to them so badly that they decided to tap into their evil side.? One would have to be so brutally hurt that they decided to let all perspective go...unless they had a problem with perspective to begin with...then all the hurt would just prove to aggrivate it to a point of violence.

I know mental disorders exist. I have one. Bi-polar. I also have had to deal with anger issues. I know how black i get when i am cornered and hurting. i know i get destructive. Mostly self destructive. I take medications so i don't have to go to that place. The power and the energy are very intoxicating in a sick black way and it is hard to move away from it when i have been there. It has not happened in about 8 months for me...that black place...but i have been there.

I have thrown things at people and caused stitches and said things that i wish a thousand times a day i never said. I have hit people and kicked and screamed and broken things and unravelled till i am a pile of tears and sweat on the floor. it takes days to get it together...meds and soothing words and reassurance that i am loved.

My disorder is diagnosed. MANY MANY MANY people have personality/mental disorders that are not.

Bi polar is somewhat chemical...its also caused by PTS. Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome. It has progressively become worse as I have aged and difficult things have happened to me. With each difficult period in my life i have noticed a remarkable change in my levels, and have had to adjust meds and counselling acordingly.

I have bi-polar 2 which is mild compared to BP1 or Boarderline Personality Disorder or Schizophrenia. I only have to take 3 pills a day...two if i am doing well.

I was sexually abused as a child and then raped as a teenager. I had to leave home very young and i had never lived in one place more than a year till i was 29. I have had two car accidents...totals and a bad back accident which resulted in surgery and a perminant disability that has me dealing with chronic pain to such a degree that on bad days I am known as perkiset pattii. My injuries and mental disorder have prevented me from having children and has been has difficult for relationships. I am in my second marriage...I could go on...

BUT. I am not saying this to be out there. In fact I have written a few times...telling people of my life...then taken it off the board because i am embarassed.

This thread made me stop and think.
How hurt are these evil people. Is anyone inherantly evil or is it something that happens to people cause of mental disorders and abuse. I have been loved all my life in some capasity or another. What about some of these people who have never understood what unconditional love is...How bad would it have to be to push me there. REALLY F'ING BAD. I have had it bad. I know I have. Many people on this forum have had it bad. And they probably can attest to having their strength of character tested beyond what they could endure at times. But we are all ok...most of us. HOW BAD would someone have had it to become this way. THink about it for a moment.

Yes. I agree. Some should be locked away for life. Some have done horrible things. Some have done things we can't immagine ever doing.

How bad would it have had to be for generations for some of these families with ofspring coming into the world so angry and horrible.

BAD.

this takes hate out of the game. out of the equation. All that is left is pity and sadness for a world that lets it get that bad for some people.

Some can take it. Some have fragile minds. Some have had years of being raised by someone who had it worse than them....

teary here.

Hate is a strong word...

Jesus abolished Capitol punishment in the new testiment because of this very reason. That is what he was talking about with turn the other cheek. If you look in the greek and aramaic...and in history books like josephus...There are so many accounts of very sick minded individuals. He saw past the horrors they committed and saw sick hurting people. Thats what made Jesus ...if nothing else a respected prophet. He saw past getting even and making them pay...

Most people who hurt someone else...have paid...they are trying to feel better...its sick but its true.

I just want you all to know that i get the devil energy in my readings about myself all the time. I believe its the bipolar...that and the Queen of Pent.Rx Its not really me...its something that I have to live with... I am aware. I have been made aware. I am still trying to be aware.

I also have a very keen mind...high IQ and boarderline genius when it comes to music....lol...takes a bow and does not mind bragging. I am proud of the fact that my bipolar enhances how i see things and hear things. it makes me a better person in some ways....

and in some ways it makes me sick...

Most people with mental disorders are very smart...thats worse. it would be easier to be simple. You would be surprised how many geniuses are also diagnosed with a mental disorder...lol.

NOW all this said...this does not mean one should be around violent people or the like. There are ways of getting away...avoiding...getting help. I am not saying to stay in a situation where you are in danger mentally or physically...what I am saying is to be aware.

And being aware and knowing how to deal is a totally different thing than just hating people.

I am no saint. I want to bust this guy i heard about in another forum stealing from his ex. I want to get cams...get the cops in there. But do i hate him. NO.

steps off my soapbox

Food for thot.

Bell

Bell

your honesty and forthright attitude to life brought a tear to my eye

Bless you and keep on the path you are on. :) :)

x Ainsley

Free Flight

Devil and Cliches

I have been thinking about this thread a lot lately and trying to expand my knowledge of the devil card. What about all those cliches associated with the word devil.

I am not going to try and analyse them just put down as many or few I can. Think they can be interepreted into spreads featuring the devil using associated cards

Devil is in the details
Better the devil you know
We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell
The devil never grants long leases
If you make money your god, it will plague you like the devil
Man can hardly even recognize the devil of his own creation.
An idle brain is the devil's workshop
Tell the truth and shame the devil

Al Si'ra

If came up as an advise card..I'd say "Dare to look deeper; face your demons-put the past behind"...