Pyramids

brightcrazystar

lucifall said:
Maybe forum members are interested in it. The Link to the plates might be interesting. (At least it invites me to colour them)
I think everything has it's use.
Isn't every solution, the end of the road, of speculation in the beginning?
Luci

oh yes, it's all speculation, but I was just wondering if that whole "treatise" meant anything to you, or you found evidence of it maybe meaning something to Waite.

I am not saying such, but this is to be the material matter of alchemy, by Waite's words,.. and for all we know that was a jibe at someone who was trying to read into this same work and he felt it was useless, just like any mineral alchemy.

BUT - I am not saying that - I just think when I read sometihing, opr find an infuence, I look for its relevance. You shared it, which was cool, and thanks, but I dont see how this really is saying anything about the cards, at least in a glance. If you do, I would love to hear that.

Teheuti

lucifall said:
The 3 pyramids/ triangle shaped figures shown in the alchemical Mutus Liber remind me to these three pyramids shown in the Wand Court Cards.
Waite mentions the Mutus Liber in the PKT. '
Luci - Where are the pyramids in the Mutus Liber? If you mean the furnaces - I think that's a pretty far jump. However, I think that dew reference definitely relates to the Moon card.

BCS - Thanks for the link to the translation of Magophon’s French commentary to the Mutus Liber.

My sense, after reading a lot of Waite, is that he was not a practicing alchemist, which is why he stresses the two sides to alchemy. I think he was primarily interested in the mystical implications.

lucifall

Teheuti said:
Luci - Where are the pyramids in the Mutus Liber? If you mean the furnaces - I think that's a pretty far jump. However, I think that dew reference definitely relates to the Moon card.
Thanks Mary,
Yes I mean the furnaces as Triangle/Pyramids. Because the shape. It is pretty far off indeed, have to admit that!
As an April Fool I like to jump far sometimes...

Thinking it over the last few days (A dive much further off)
Waite mentions Pyramids or mounds.
A Furnace sending energies down in the Mutus Liber.
Where those stone pyramids hiding antique "Nucleair" plants??? Another "nucleair" energy we are now familiair with, which had to be stoned as a Pyramid or a Mound, to avoid bad radiation?
1 top of 1 Pyramid is gone. There are theories that pyramids where power genarators for space ships. Did one top stripped of by an accident with such a spaceship?
Pyramids as stoned plants.. as mounds
Just as "wisemen" in this time, consider to stone the plant in Fukushima, Japan?
A far off one again... I apologize....

What strikes me from Waite again are his counting abilities.
4 streams in stead of 5 on the Ace of Cups.
14 Plates as he discribes in the Mutus Liber, in stead of 15.

Luci

brightcrazystar

Teheuti said:
BCS - Thanks for the link to the translation of Magophon’s French commentary to the Mutus Liber.

My sense, after reading a lot of Waite, is that he was not a practicing alchemist, which is why he stresses the two sides to alchemy. I think he was primarily interested in the mystical implications.

Mary, you are welcome.

I agree Waite was likely not a practicing Alchemist, but the story of Alchemy I accounted is one he would have been privvy to. It is the Initiation Lore of the S.R.I.A.

http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/UserFiles/en/File/pdf/sria.pdf

starchild

to me the king and queen would be INSIDE the pyramid, its those who fight and live and die for the higher ranks on the outside that the card is showing. behind each good king is a whole army of energetic peaple, willing to standforward, willing to give, willing to travel willing to fight willing to give there last once of energy for the idea of there "king or queen"
i wouldnt expect to see the knight nor the page inside the sacred pyramids. but on the outside doing all the dirty work.

just me