Best Bargains

greatdane

What a wonderful story, Olivia!

Thank you for sharing how your best bargain came from an AT member. It's so gratifying there are people like you and this anonymous AT member among us!

GD

olivia1

greatdane said:
Thank you for sharing how your best bargain came from an AT member. It's so gratifying there are people like you and this anonymous AT member among us!

GD

Thank you, Great Dane! I know she frequents the Tarot Decks section so I hope she will see this post and (even if she doesn't want to reveal who she is) post more and meet everyone else. I suggest that via email but maybe if she saw it on the forums, too...

OctoberGwen

I agree - that's a wonderful story, olivia. :)

I think there are lots of generous people here among us. It's really lovely.

Sinduction

I especially love the ATers that pm you and want to send you a deck! :D Of course, I am guilty of doing that too! I love this place. Off to troll around in people's wish lists......

Morwenna

My best bargains were would-bes;, twice in the last few years I found decks for sale at neighborhood tag sales, for a dollar or two, but I passed them by because they were decks I already had. I'm not into duplicates, unless I were to get a dup of one I use a lot in case something gets lost. I did pick up a Doreen Virtue deck at a tag sale, for amusement value. :)

greatdane

Does Free Count?

Didn't know if that was being considered as a "bargain" ;-)

GD

Little Hare

just got the celtic oracle by john matthews on sale for $9.99 (AUD) very happy

Little Hare

Sinduction said:
I especially love the ATers that pm you and want to send you a deck! :D Of course, I am guilty of doing that too! I love this place. Off to troll around in people's wish lists......

yep I love that too! its like there is a magical faerie in AT that goes around sprinkling tarot dust

greatdane

Hmmm? Speaking of Bargains

Speaking of bargains and looking through people's wish lists....I wish there was just a thread where everyone just had their wish list or there was a way to instantly click and see who wanted a particular deck. Maybe not feasible, but I think that would be so wonderful to just be able to see who might want a deck we had available. I know there is the Trading forum and the I don't love you any more thread, but how great to just have a wish list forum all to itself. Or maybe there is and I just don't see it.....

GD

strings of life

^ That's a good idea, but many wish lists change frequently. Not sure how that would work....

Back on topic - olivia1 what a great story :thumbsup:.

Sharing my most recent bargain: a Belgium Albano-Waite for $13 from the EvilBay. Sure, I sniped, but I sold my Tarot Productions edition and have been desperately searching for this one. It was sealed too :).

Funny though, after seeing the original Tarot Productions version, the USG printing pales in comparison. It will do though!