Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

samantha

Kop ~~ child
Kow ~~ ship

the first king is either a newish person to you or the can act quite immaturely, he may lean on you somewhat
the second king is either travelling away or lives abroad or travels inbetween lands

What does my dad have to tell me?

Clouds - Sun

He wants you to know that happiness is around the corner, any clouds will lift :)

QU: Above

BrightEye

Clouds - Broom

You need to brush any doubts or confusion that you have about these two kings OR soon your doubts and confusion about these two kings will be brushed away.

QU: What of benefit can I offer X ?

Lilies - Whip

The Whip looks more like a bundle of harvested grain so my guess is you can offer them harmony and a sense of achievement (though this combo also makes me think of sex)

What do I need to know about turning my watercolour sketches into proper paintings?

strangebrew

Clouds - Sun

He wants you to know that happiness is around the corner, any clouds will lift :)

QU: Above

:) thanks dad and sam :heart:

tree and star

you can offer X some kind of healing and be instrumental in their recovery from something...you can be of a good support to them

What will my weekend away bring me?

BrightEye

:) thanks dad and sam :heart:

tree and star

you can offer X some kind of healing and be instrumental in their recovery from something...you can be of a good support to them

What will my weekend away bring me?

House - Clouds

You'll be thinking of home for some reason, maybe worrying about something there.

Q above

scorpiogirl

Lilies - Whip

The Whip looks more like a bundle of harvested grain so my guess is you can offer them harmony and a sense of achievement (though this combo also makes me think of sex)

What do I need to know about turning my watercolour sketches into proper paintings?

Scythe-Bouquet
Hhmmm that you should do it immediately and will provide to be positive outcome?

What does FB feel about me currently?

samantha

Lilies - Whip

Woman - Bouquet

Somewhat of an odd combo for this question but maybe they are simply saying that you need to *praise* yourself and your efforts/ability more - in other words you can achieve what you want ....and will do so. The bouquet feels like an accolade here.
If this is too general or not useful then the only other thought is that you may need to flatter (?) a woman into helping you with this ...another artist I guess.

QU: What do I need to know or understand about CSG before I make my decision ?

samantha

Scythe-Bouquet
Hhmmm that you should do it immediately and will provide to be positive outcome?

What does FB feel about me currently?

Birds - Clover

They feel that they are lucky to be able to talk to you - they enjoy the conversations you have

QU: As above

BrightEye

QU: What do I need to know or understand about CSG before I make my decision ?

Fox - Star

That you don't know all the details of this as I think CSG is not telling you everything.

What do I offer x?

Lee

Moderator note:

Hi folks, we're starting a new thread so this one doesn't get too long. Join us in the new thread! :)

-- Lee, Lenormand Moderator