Show your Playing Cards!

Morwenna

No, that's a different one, though that looks real good too! :) This one is just called Arcanum; the box says by USPCC distributed by PlayingCards.net by Gambler's Warehouse. There's no title card. Within the design on one side is the word Arcanum; on the other, TDS. (What's TDS??) I didn't order it from them, though, but from Collectible Playing Cards (they have a lot to answer for... :))

But it's gorgeous.

EmpyreanKnight

Wow, the sight of all these cards are making me drool already. And the Astrological Playing Cards! The illustrated pips!

My tastes are a bit more traditional though. Getting the Unbranded Black Book Manifesto and the Red Bicycle One Million after Halloween. I'm focusing on the Tarot right now, but would definitely be reading with them when the time comes.

Michellehihi

My new Dia de los muertos Bicycle deck! I love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 159

JuniperPress

I am also super-stoked that Chris is almost done the trumps for his expansion deck of the Arcana. I LOVE watching them come to life. I have more than a bit of a crush on his work - his cards are soooo full of emotion, I can't wait!

Michellehihi

I am also super-stoked that Chris is almost done the trumps for his expansion deck of the Arcana. I LOVE watching them come to life. I have more than a bit of a crush on his work - his cards are soooo full of emotion, I can't wait!

Oh I was not aware of it, do you have a link to his site so that I can get a look?

JuniperPress

He doesn't have them all posted on his site yet (www.deadonpaper.com)
I follow him on fb which is where he's been posting the updates...I believe there's a link to his fb at the bottom of his site.

I have a feeling he soon might be wondering why a gazillion people have just signed up to his facebook haha!

edited to add: he's guestimating the trump expansions might be finished this month! WOOHOO!

Michellehihi

He doesn't have them all posted on his site yet (www.deadonpaper.com)
I follow him on fb which is where he's been posting the updates...I believe there's a link to his fb at the bottom of his site.

I have a feeling he soon might be wondering why a gazillion people have just signed up to his facebook haha!

Soooo beautiful!

JuniperPress

I have a deck of Chris' Oracle playing cards that I edged in gold and also put a thin border of gold on both sides and oh my goodness I love them soooo much more. The border really makes the rest of the art pop. I'll try and get a pic up later tonight. My bro's MIL died suddenly last night (she was only 58:( ) so I'm off to drop off some food and look after the little ones for a bit so I might not get around to it till tomorrow.

Michellehihi

I have a deck of Chris' Oracle playing cards that I edged in gold and also put a thin border of gold on both sides and oh my goodness I love them soooo much more. The border really makes the rest of the art pop. I'll try and get a pic up later tonight. My bro's MIL died suddenly last night (she was only 58:( ) so I'm off to drop off some food and look after the little ones for a bit so I might not get around to it till tomorrow.

Oh this is a bad news. Good luck for you and when you have time you can post a picture of Chris oracle deck.