Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 10 - #130

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 10
Number: 130

Symbol: EARLY MORNING DEW SALUTES THE SUNLIGHT.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 236

tink27

Hmm, lovely picture purple_scorp

Oh Oh! Has someone been crying? All that preparation, what happened to that sparkling personality, did it get cold feet? Don’t you feel special anymore? Are you dissatisfied with what you’ve created or did someone make a sarcastic comment that made you two sizes smaller?

There’s lots of emotions pouring out here. Perhaps things aren’t going as planned…here we stand at the threshold and nothings happening. Are we afraid that what we created is flawed in someway or are we feeling just a touch vulnerable and a bit insecure? Maybe even a bit insignificant, after all there’s lot of creative people out there? Who am I to shine?

Maybe there is more to learn, more to do before we’re ready for the big lights. Maybe the outer reflection and inner reflection aren’t quite matching up. Don’t give up! Trust the process and keep moving….pretty soon the tears will dry. Leo the Sun will make sure of that! Soon you will feel your heart fully engaged again.

Hmm, what if each dew on purple_scorp's picture was a portal into something even greater…like a crystal ball, where we can pull inspiration from many different realms.

Let your ego rest. Do not fear the early morning silence, enjoy it, dig beneath it! It can tell us wondrous things…especially things about our true essence and authenticity! If you have to go back to the drawing board, do it! Heat up that fire and try again.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Hmm, I always thought of this as a positive symbol......a new dawn breaks.....and everything is crisp, fresh and alive!

How beautiful the small things in life can be.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hi purple_scorp!

It's nice to hear from you....I've been getting lonely down here. I could be definitely be wrong with my interpretation. I love what you said here....

purple_scorp said:
Hmm, I always thought of this as a positive symbol......a new dawn breaks.....and everything is crisp, fresh and alive!

But when I dived into this symbol, I went with the energy of fire. The water didn't produce steam or evaporate until the Sun pierced the sky. Then did we see the fire rise.

Leo's are leaders, they are also individualistic in expression. My youngest is a Leo, and he has difficulties being in groups. He puts his whole heart and soul into his creativity, but when he looks at others who may be more advanced than himself, his creation doesn't look as good anymore.

Also, when we've worked hard at creating a piece of art and finish it, some of us seem to fall into a kind of depression. Perhaps because that stage of the process is over and we're not quite ready yet to rise once again in the fire. We need to balance ourselves first.

What I see in the Symbols for Leo is us, constantly refining and restructuring how we creatively express ourselves.

I see a process here...and correct me if I'm wrong. The morning dew kind of allows ourselves to let go, to reflect, to transmute and then to transfer. We are the ones now that have become a glowing sphere.

mooncat2

:) tink...........enjoyed your interpretation and I can certainly relate to it.

My natal ascendant is Leo 8 degrees with Pluto conjunct at 9 degrees.......this is my Pluto symbol and also the quest symbol for the ascendant.

I can almost see the story of my life in your words.

Generally I see this symbol as full of hope and promise .........the dawn of a new day.

The ability to look at life in a positive way........courage to rise again and again from the dark nights.......to smile through the tears.......'tomorrow is another day'.

The fire and water need each other..........there is no growth without both working together in harmony. Reminds me of the Queen of Wands........Fire of Water.

A lovely symbol to pause and reflect on in these next days as we await the rising sun of the New Year. What new creative ideas will sparkle in the morning light........how will we nurture this shining potential so it will flower in it's full beauty.

I'm reminded of the Yoga sequence 'Salute to the Sun'.................maybe to take a moment to recognise and pay homage to all we've achieved in this last year.

Lovely picture, purple_scorp! :)

:love:

tink27

Hi mooncat2!

mooncat2 said:
My natal ascendant is Leo 8 degrees with Pluto conjunct at 9 degrees.......this is my Pluto symbol and also the quest symbol for the ascendant.

I can almost see Pluto pulling you into the earth, through the rock and stone, down and down.....solitude...until you hit a certain frequency, then up you rise with great intensity!!!

mooncat2 said:
The ability to look at life in a positive way........courage to rise again and again from the dark nights.......to smile through the tears.......'tomorrow is another day'.

And also emerge as a lighthouse, a beacon, a guide for others.

mooncat2 said:
The fire and water need each other..........there is no growth without both working together in harmony. Reminds me of the Queen of Wands........Fire of Water.

I like the way you've expressed this....the creative fire that rocks the sacral and root. Hmm, the swing?

mooncat2 said:
A lovely symbol to pause and reflect on in these next days as we await the rising sun of the New Year. What new creative ideas will sparkle in the morning light........how will we nurture this shining potential so it will flower in it's full beauty.

I'm reminded of the Yoga sequence 'Salute to the Sun'.................maybe to take a moment to recognise and pay homage to all we've achieved in this last year.

Hmm, this is beautiful! As I write this, a ray of the Sun flows through my window. The time of reflection has begun.

:party: :D Happy New Year Everyone!!! :D :party:

MCsea

Leo 10
Birthdays: August 1st– 3rd
Numerology: 130
Sabian Symbol: Early morning dew
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Rejuvenation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Jugular vein
Crystal Element: Cavansite
Expression: Cavansite is a relatively rare, vivid-blue, calcium vanadium silicate. Cavansite enhances personal growth through reflection, and condenses new concepts.
Sun Focus: You share with friends and family the ideals of simplicity, nature, beauty and love in their purest forms.
Affirmation: I believe in reincarnation; this symbol’s timelessness helps me each day.