Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 8 - #158

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: VIRGO
Degree: 8
Number: 158

Symbol: A GIRL TAKES HER FIRST DANCING INSTRUCTION.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 157.jpg
    157.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 334

tink27

Looking at purple_scorp’s image somehow reminded me when my father taught me how to ride a two wheeler. He was there every step of the way, showing me what to do. I became dependent on his assistance and when he wanted to let go of the bike, I panicked! ‘Don’t let go’, I pleaded. I couldn’t fathom being separated from his support and balancing it by myself…….and, the kids on my street were watching, eek! they’d laugh, if I couldn’t do it on my own. So, I can imagine how awkward and frightened this girl might feel….her first time. Once she overcomes her fear, shyness and self-doubt, she’ll be ‘dancing with grace’ in no time.

Doing something different invites new energy into our life……it all hinges on taking that first step. Once we breakthrough we’ll experience a personal freedom from the past, our life will begin to expand. Change always involves some kind of surrender and a passage into the unknown.

I think too, some teachers can have an overpowering force in our life. We believe they hold a special power and when we’re young, we think they’re always right! For a time we adapt to their way of thinking, until we adopt our own sense of power and intuition. That’s when we forge ahead creatively, individually, and with great passion.

tink :love:

MCsea

Virgo 8
Birthdays: August 30th–September 1st
Numerology: 158
Sabian Symbol: First dancing instruction
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Assistance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Abdominal cavity
Crystal Element: Mangano Calcite
Expression: Mangano Calcite is a pinkish, calcium carbonate mineral. Mangano Calcite alleviates tension and anxiety through balance and self love; it supports the inner child.
Sun Focus: You effortlessly support and mentor others, promoting an atmosphere of cooperation and respect.
Affirmation: I am filled with grace and soulful beauty.