Sabian Symbol Interpretation help please.....

goddessof1967

I pulled

Aquarius 19 A Forest Fire Finally Quenched

After what feels like some massive upheavaling of long lived emotions and repeating patterns I am having quite a bit more anxiety than usual with depression - mild, I think.

So I asked the Sabian

'What can I do to help me get out of this depressive state of mind'

and the above is what I pulled. I don't really understand it. The 'commentary' part is true, i have set off a crazy chain of emotional events through Bowen therapy, counselling and meditation that are meant to lead to healing but thats far from evident right now. Even lots of my horoscopes are saying that I can now 'enjoy my new state of mind'. However, I'm not having feelings of exhileration or quiet after the storm or feeling a new commitment to life. The opposite of all of this, actually.

I wonder if it means that I need to stop for a while as its too much to handle and could lead to a destruction rather than a healing OR let the fire continue until it is naturally quenched to allow full transformation? Could it mean that I am in the middle of the fire?

What do you think?

Goddess : )

MCsea

My goodness
I apologise for my late response!

SOme ideas first -
Sabian Symbol: A forest fire quenched
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Concern
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Spinal nervous system

Hmm very interesting it is a time to acknowledge 'concern' and - well healing of the spinal NERVOUS system..

I associate a crystal with each sabian symbol - mainly to help with the energy connection - the Crystal Element for this degree is Amber, which is of course is fossilised resin, containing plant or animal matter. Amber supports a positive path for change, invites Phoenix energy into your life. SO this resonates a little with what you say - change and healing - but phoenix energy can feel MIGHTY destructive before the NEW life begins...

Ambers Message is - Rescuers provide a safe environment; relief is near.
The affirmation I have for this sabian symbol is
Affirmation: My fears are clearly expressed and I expect them to be resolved.

This gives me great hope that you will face your fears and they will come to the surface and be healed..

:)

Wishing you a safe supported transformation and healing.

MARINA

huredriel

Hi Goddess,

One thought that comes to me from the title of the symbol you have pulled is of needing a release. Sounds like the energy is getting stronger (the forest fire) so you will need water to quench it ........ does it feel as if you some blockage at the heart chakra area? Perhaps a need to release some emotions or stop barricading something away ...... so that the water can gush out over the fire?

x Huredriel

goddessof1967

Thankyou Marina and Huredriel for your replies.

MCsea said:
My goodness
I apologise for my late response!

SOme ideas first -
Sabian Symbol: A forest fire quenched
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Concern
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Spinal nervous system

Hmm very interesting it is a time to acknowledge 'concern' and - well healing of the spinal NERVOUS system..
Oh yes, that it is. Interesting, you know, that you came up with this, I am taking a homepathic 'nerve nutrient'.
I associate a crystal with each sabian symbol - mainly to help with the energy connection - the Crystal Element for this degree is Amber, which is of course is fossilised resin, containing plant or animal matter. Amber supports a positive path for change, invites Phoenix energy into your life. SO this resonates a little with what you say - change and healing - but phoenix energy can feel MIGHTY destructive before the NEW life begins...
Thats interesting that you associate a crystal for each symbol. What method do you use? Its also interesting that Amber is the crystal here as there is definitely the destructive part of the Phoenix at the moment. I'm waiting and praying for the NEW life to emerge. Firemaiden did a reading for me with the Thoth and used the Phoenix analogy too so its a real theme. I am also getting lots of 10's with Tarot at the moment coinciding with a 40th birthday very soon.
Ambers Message is - Rescuers provide a safe environment; relief is near.
Oh thank goddess :) sometimes it feels like it is never going to end.
The affirmation I have for this sabian symbol is
Affirmation: My fears are clearly expressed and I expect them to be resolved.
I need to print this one out and stick it on my wall. Thats a great affirmation.

This gives me great hope that you will face your fears and they will come to the surface and be healed..

Wishing you a safe supported transformation and healing.

MARINA
This sounds so liberating and it is truly welcome ;) Thankyou for the wishes :heart:

huredriel said:
One thought that comes to me from the title of the symbol you have pulled is of needing a release. Sounds like the energy is getting stronger (the forest fire) so you will need water to quench it ........ does it feel as if you some blockage at the heart chakra area? Perhaps a need to release some emotions or stop barricading something away ...... so that the water can gush out over the fire?
Yes, the energy is quite strong at times and less so at others. It is definitely heart chakra energy so thankyou for reminding me of this. It feels like it is slowly healing and opening, I think too much of a full release in one hit would be too much to bear. I am releasing it slowly and hopefully working with it to heal also.

Edited - Oh I see, the more I read this the more I understand what you're saying. That last sentence makes so much sense. I have had at least one big release and another lesser one so far. They have been very challenging to say the least, but I do get glimpses of the fire being put out. Hopefully 40yrs worth will be all better very sooooooooooon.

Thankyou :heart:

MCsea

Waves HI

How is it going?

blessings

MARINA

goddessof1967

Hi Marina *waves back*,

Thankyou I am only just starting to do so much better and I can pinpoint the day and the thoughts that went on in my head to put an end to this anxiety etc. I had a brief remission a few weeks ago and thought it was all over but this time I feel like it is becoming more permanent. Phew.

Gx :)

MCsea

goddessof1967 said:
Hi Marina *waves back*,

Thankyou I am only just starting to do so much better and I can pinpoint the day and the thoughts that went on in my head to put an end to this anxiety etc. I had a brief remission a few weeks ago and thought it was all over but this time I feel like it is becoming more permanent. Phew.

Gx :)

PHEW INDEED

blessings and light and love to you

MARINA