My Fuchsite !!

Calayvie

I went into the crystal shop today on impulse and was immediately drawn to this gorgeous fuchsite (aka green muscovite) tumble stone. Its glittery and grainy, partly translucent on the surface and a wonderful green shade, I can't get over it how gorgeous it is!

I'm in love with it, I can't stop looking at it and I really FEEL it like I haven't felt a crystal before! I looked it up when I got home, and its so suited to me right now!
My book mentions that it can be used for scrying, and I'm not sure if I thought about this before or after I read that, but I think I would love a crystal ball made of this crystal!

I've got what I think is a glass crystal ball, (Titania's crystal ball). I love using it, its very relaxing, like a meditation, but I haven't actually seen much with it. I'm pretty inexperienced though!

So can opaque crystal balls be suitable for scrying, what are peoples experiences with this?

I probably can't afford a crystal ball of fuchsite, but I could save my pennies for one if I really wanted.
I've seen small crystal spheres in the crystal shop, I'm not sure if they are used for scrying, they are rather small.
How small is too small for scrying?

I'll add a pic of my crystal but its late and so I can't use natural light, its not a very good pic but hopefully you can see some of the beauty of this gorgeous crystal!
20cb8376d754a08bc59536d9858c3778.jpg

I've been doing a bit of reading about this crystal and I've discovered that green aventurine is fuchsite in quartz! This might explain why I love my aventurine so much as well, not like I love this fuchsite crystal, but I'm very very fond of my aventurine!

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

Falcor

It's very pretty. I have never heard of this stone, sounds very interesting. Does it gives you particular feelings/energies?

Calayvie

It's very pretty. I have never heard of this stone, sounds very interesting. Does it gives you particular feelings/energies?
Ah! Thankyou for the reply Falcor!

I have actually stopped carrying it around lately as i realised I wasnt carrying any intention with it.

The feelings were a while ago now, but I remember being literally in LOVE with it. I felt like it was a piece of my soul I was holding. A part of me home. It was euphoric and it nearly made me cry. I'd pull it out of my pocket so often just to gaze at it. I was in awe. I still am, just to a slightly lesser degree now.

There's a deep soul type of connection there that sounds ridiculous to say... Its a rock after all... But is it? Why did it make me feel that way? Because its beautiful to look at? How can mere beauty produce such a strong feeling that feels deeper than just physical?

I did start meditating/gazing at it and was quite disturbed to see a face in it. It was clear as day in the crystal. I felt uncomfortable after the initial fascination and stopped. The next day I looked for the face and it took me a long time to only just faintly see it, but I could just make it out, so I didn't meditate with it again [emoji53]

I still pick it up and gaze at it briefly, and I think again soon I'll read about its properties again and carry it around for a while.

I do feel like its a piece of me. I'd like better understanding of this phenomenon.

Your username related to that wonderful luck dragon?

Tigerangel

Love the tumble stone, when I look at it feels like I'm looking down into a huge green forest from high up.

I believe you can basically scry with anything that has a smooth shiny surface, as in an obsidian crystal ball or a Black mirror, so I believe that would be classed as opaque.

Don't let seeing faces put you off scrying, it's very normal for our minds to produce an image of a face when looking at something that doesn't fit with the brains way of processing shapes from something that doesn't have a familiar shape, so the brain will try to find the image that it can make sense of, which normally always produces a face, that's why if I scry with anything i try and discard faces and look past them for more abstract shapes that are more in line with symbols or animals.

ETA/ in your tumble stone I can make out a heart, a lynx ( or some type of cat, looks like a lynx to me because of the way I'm seeing the ears) and a pyramid, there all around the centre of the stone and go in a straight line across it.

Falcor

Ah! Thankyou for the reply Falcor!

I have actually stopped carrying it around lately as i realised I wasnt carrying any intention with it.

The feelings were a while ago now, but I remember being literally in LOVE with it. I felt like it was a piece of my soul I was holding. A part of me home. It was euphoric and it nearly made me cry. I'd pull it out of my pocket so often just to gaze at it. I was in awe. I still am, just to a slightly lesser degree now.

There's a deep soul type of connection there that sounds ridiculous to say... Its a rock after all... But is it? Why did it make me feel that way? Because its beautiful to look at? How can mere beauty produce such a strong feeling that feels deeper than just physical?

I did start meditating/gazing at it and was quite disturbed to see a face in it. It was clear as day in the crystal. I felt uncomfortable after the initial fascination and stopped. The next day I looked for the face and it took me a long time to only just faintly see it, but I could just make it out, so I didn't meditate with it again [emoji53]

I still pick it up and gaze at it briefly, and I think again soon I'll read about its properties again and carry it around for a while.

I do feel like its a piece of me. I'd like better understanding of this phenomenon.

Your username related to that wonderful luck dragon?

Haha, no. My nick name is of my RP character.

Calayvie

Haha, no. My nick name is of my RP character.
What's RP character? Sorry for being nosey [emoji1]

Calayvie

Love the tumble stone, when I look at it feels like I'm looking down into a huge green forest from high up.

I believe you can basically scry with anything that has a smooth shiny surface, as in an obsidian crystal ball or a Black mirror, so I believe that would be classed as opaque.

Don't let seeing faces put you off scrying, it's very normal for our minds to produce an image of a face when looking at something that doesn't fit with the brains way of processing shapes from something that doesn't have a familiar shape, so the brain will try to find the image that it can make sense of, which normally always produces a face, that's why if I scry with anything i try and discard faces and look past them for more abstract shapes that are more in line with symbols or animals.

ETA/ in your tumble stone I can make out a heart, a lynx ( or some type of cat, looks like a lynx to me because of the way I'm seeing the ears) and a pyramid, there all around the centre of the stone and go in a straight line across it.
Hi Tigerangel, thanks for your reply!

Well I wouldn't call the crystal completely opaque, like you would obsidian. Its got clearish bits that let you see INTO the crystal. Its so cool! Lol.
Yes, like looking into a beautiful deep dark forest. There are levels to it, scattered about. It also makes me think of my eyes, which are green, but I could only wish for this vivid deep green colour in my eyes!
It also reminds me of my pink lepidolite tumble stone, but that actually seems much more dull and mundane than the fuschite (sorry lepidolite, you are still beautiful and I love you!).

Wow that's cool what you saw in my crystal!
Maybe the cat was a caracal? It has tufts on its ears, a bit longer than a lynxes, and darker, they are short haired and sandy coloured cats (strikingly beautiful creature!) but I mention this because they are African as are pyramids, so I automatically thought of them as I read what you wrote about the ears and then the pyramids.

Hmm. Can I see those things if I go and look for them? What does it mean? That you saw them is the crystal communicating to you something different it might communicate to me? This is so new and so very cool to me! Thanks!

Tigerangel

Hi Tigerangel, thanks for your reply!

Well I wouldn't call the crystal completely opaque, like you would obsidian. Its got clearish bits that let you see INTO the crystal. Its so cool! Lol.
Yes, like looking into a beautiful deep dark forest. There are levels to it, scattered about. It also makes me think of my eyes, which are green, but I could only wish for this vivid deep green colour in my eyes!
It also reminds me of my pink lepidolite tumble stone, but that actually seems much more dull and mundane than the fuschite (sorry lepidolite, you are still beautiful and I love you!).

Wow that's cool what you saw in my crystal!
Maybe the cat was a caracal? It has tufts on its ears, a bit longer than a lynxes, and darker, they are short haired and sandy coloured cats (strikingly beautiful creature!) but I mention this because they are African as are pyramids, so I automatically thought of them as I read what you wrote about the ears and then the pyramids.

Hmm. Can I see those things if I go and look for them? What does it mean? That you saw them is the crystal communicating to you something different it might communicate to me? This is so new and so very cool to me! Thanks!

Now you come to mention it, after I looked at a few images of a caracal, also known as a desert lynx, it does fit more with a caracal.

I can fit the message from the images I saw to my life, but I won't go into that here.

Did you see any other images in your crystal?

Calayvie

Now you come to mention it, after I looked at a few images of a caracal, also known as a desert lynx, it does fit more with a caracal.

I can fit the message from the images I saw to my life, but I won't go into that here.

Did you see any other images in your crystal?
Yes, desert lynx!
So the crystal speaks to you.
I'll have to give it another look.
I haven't seen anything other than the face in it, but I haven't tried since.
Thanks