3 people involved in the query (confusion) ? horary chart.

Sharla

Okay i know im an amateur but since im trying to make more practice, i have told my friends to ask their question. One of my friends is in the similar situation with you and she wonders whether he is in love with her or his wife. so i opened the chart virgo was rising, quesited is the 7th house so wife should be represented by 7th from 7th. it means guy is the jupiter in libra and wife is the mercury in pisces. it looks like wife has clearly in love with him but being in 12th house and the sign in her own fall shows she has no power over him. and he is the jupiter in libra while he has no interest in his wife he couldn't get off their marriage some reason. and here comes about his intentions about my friend, he sig jupiter separates with a sextile from saturn. i thought it could represent my friend and tried to analyze more carefully. his sig was in saturns exaltation and saturn was in his rulership, it shows mutual interest from the both planets so it means im in a right way. one important note that saturn was ruling the charts radical 5th house. Since this chart seems pretty accurate, maybe you can take the radical 5th to signify you.

But if wife is 7th from 7th that would make her the same as the querent being the 1st, so this wouldn't work.

Sharla

When there is a third person in charts such as these you can use Saturn to represent the unwanted spouse or look at the receptions which will show the planet that signifies the wife.

Yes i was thinking to use Saturn, and in the chart i cast quesited is receiving saturn by fall which makes sense.

All angles are fixed on the chart anyway, so just from that alone id say i have my answer.

And the only opposition him (venus) makes is with jupiter....jupiter is saturn's ruler though.

I'll just post the chart if anyone wants to see.

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/4gpi9sh7r/

This is the chart.

Ive not really looked at it properly yet, i've only skimmed the surface.

If anyone wants to give their thoughts they can, i'll be adding my thoughts soon when i've had a chance to go through it.