Will i hear from A again horary.

Sharla

Decided to cast a chart, as a tarot reading i did for myself earlier, ended up not answering my Q but telling me about this certain guy who i've recently split from. Its been a month since i last seen or spoke to him....and to me its over, ive moved on, but just don't understand why the tarot reading has told me about him for today....so hence the chart.

https://postimg.org/image/iov1pg9dt/

Im mercury and he's jupiter and we are both ruled by venus, venus in the 7th pisces. Venus is at present sextile with mars and square with saturn.

There's no mutual reception between me and him (which is good to know).

Mars is just leaving the fixed star Algol which is about feeling desperate about something and not knowing what to do about it, an intense hugely upsetting situation....now this is not me, i'm totally fine....so this is him.
This must be to do with what going on between him and his wife then.

Yes venus is now direct, but still moving slowly till picks up pace, and also being in pisces is still causing a lot of confusion in matters. I suppose its not helped that we parted ways during the venus rx.

Venus is also conjunct chiron which is about being wounded, pain and suffering, loss, its the wound that never completely heals, and its one that hurts.

His antiscion (jupiter) is on neptune which is the confusion and turmoil he's feeling.

I know exactly whats happened here, venus rx has caused us to part ways, as the situation wasn't a good one for either of us at the end of the day. He's maybe thought that he can actually make his marriage work during the rx, and now venus is back direct he's realized he's made a huge mistake letting me go, as i'm sure he has such an empty feeling inside of him now....one that no amount of money or days out or new cars etc, can fill.

Im not liking how all the angles are on mutable here either, id prefer them to be all on fixed.

Because of how everything's looking so far in the chart, im putting him in his radical 8th...not my 2nd. He's not after my money and im not after his.

Him being in his radical 8th, is clarifying everything ive said so far of him being in a bad place mentally, he seems very stressed....this could also be to do with his wife and whatever's going on between them, as in the cards it showed she was wanting to leave him.

Doesn't make sense me being in the 9th though, unless its his radical again making it 3rd. I'm not planning on contacting him at all, especially being in Taurus, and i'm hoping he doesn't contact me or turn up at my house.

Okay what's he been up to then...jupiter has been square with the moon and an opposition with uranus, moons in his 10th house so this is all to do with his career/status....not sure this makes sense though.

Going on the moons movements, then 1st she will sextile neptune, and also his antiscion ...then conjuncts pluto, then sextiles venus and trines mars....hmmm, so all ive mentioned so far looks like it's to come today for him.

So this is why i've been getting random (unasked for) readings about him and her today, when i've been trying to do them for myself or others...its just happened again whilst doing someone a lenormand reading.

Not too sure on contact from him though....even though i'm hoping not, but maybe this cycle of events needs to pass first, as that's all the moons showing to be happening in this chart.