The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Celice

Wow only 16 cards left to find... how awesome is that?

Le Fanu

All of these cards have been assembled in just 5 days. I'm amazed too and yet don't feel any urgency. Maybe we'll manage it, maybe it will dry up. Who knows? I'm in no rush, but ATers have really taken to this idea and I'm thrilled with the way it is going! It's exciting but I keep thinking we may end up with 10 cards at the end which we can't find, without people splitting up perfectly good decks which I don't want to do!

But so far, it all seems to be slotting into place! The more the merrier!

Celice

Uh ohh.. I just noticed the Hierophant (Alta) and the Two of Wands (Gregory) are both from the Hudes deck...

Le Fanu

Well spotted! Tx. I have taken out gregory's (hope she doesn't mind too much), as she has other cards in and so will still be in the draw. Alta - as far a I know - only has one. That way, both are still in...

nicky

I have an 8 of Rods from the Intuitive (Conway)

Le Fanu

nicky said:
I have an 8 of Rods from the Intuitive (Conway)
Yay! I knew if you stuck your hand reaaaaally deep behind the sofa cushions you'd find something...

gregory

nicky said:
I will donate the 4 of Cups from the Spanish Tarot by Fournier
Wow ! le Pendu said Spanish, but I hadn't found it yet :)

Le Fanu said:
Well spotted! Tx. I have taken out gregory's (hope she doesn't mind too much), as she has other cards in and so will still be in the draw. Alta - as far a I know - only has one. That way, both are still in...
Yes, gregory is deeply not wounded - being as how she really WILL try and create a complete deck like this herself - but with random sized cards !

PS I thought we had an emperor ?

Le Fanu

Our Emperor is proving very elusive...

Cross editing! (ETA), Satori seemed to think she had one but hasn't got back to us!

firecatpickles

Too funny. I have an extra Emperor from my Corte dei Tarocchi, but the deck is too oddly shaped to really work :neutral:

Le Fanu

Fire Cat said:
Too funny. I have an extra Emperor from my Corte dei Tarocchi, but the deck is too oddly shaped to really work :neutral:
What do you reckon folks, should we go for totally mismatched sizes and just not care? Let our hair down and defiantly NOT TRIM? I'd be happy to. I don't think anyone is feasibly going to read with this deck. I mean, what would the client think?