The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

nicky

gregory said:
Hang fire - I thought we were not to mail ANYTHING until he had a complete list.....

Greggors...why don't you send ALL your decks to me and I can forward as needed...

Elven

gregory said:
Hang fire - I thought we were not to mail ANYTHING until he had a complete list.....
OOps, Im not sending anything yet - I dont even know where to send them too :D I'll wait for final decision time and the list is complete with what Le Fanu wants. :D

gregory

nicky said:
Greggors...why don't you send ALL your decks to me and I can forward as needed...
Oy. We are looking at incomplete decks. :mad:

Then again I just remembered another.... I wonder where I put it....

BUT - pipistrelle can probably cover anything. (That's where most of mine came from....!)

Cat*

Le Fanu said:
What do you reckon folks, should we go for totally mismatched sizes and just not care? Let our hair down and defiantly NOT TRIM? I'd be happy to. I don't think anyone is feasibly going to read with this deck. I mean, what would the client think?
I also vote for NOT trimming the cards.
Whoever receives the deck in the end can always trim it themselves if they feel it necessary (or ask you to trim it before you send it).

What do you mean, NOT read with it?! Aren't we creating this monster so that the poor spare cards can finally be part of a working deck (again)? I can't believe anyone would be so cruel and not read with the Frankendeck after all the poor things have been through!

Celice

Cat* said:
What do you mean, NOT read with it?! Aren't we creating this monster so that the poor spare cards can finally be part of a working deck (again)? I can't believe anyone would be so cruel and not read with the Frankendeck after all the poor things have been through!

Yeah I think it should be able to be a working deck... otherwise poor spares will go on unloved. Though I think some trimming would be good so the cards all match up. Especially if someone untalented at trimming wins.

Briar Rose

It would be a nice idea to make it a traveling deck to the people that particpated in the cards in this thread. This way we all have a chance to see it and possibly work with it. I know I really want to see the finished deck.

As ya'll know, I love odd cards so much! I kept asking for them for quite a while. Then I got all those boxes and made greeting cards out of them instead.

thorhammer

Briar Rose said:
It would be a nice idea to make it a traveling deck to the people that particpated in the cards in this thread. This way we all have a chance to see it and possibly work with it. I know I really want to see the finished deck.
That would be a lovely idea :) I would be happy to go along with that one.

And my vote is to not trim. I wasn't a fan of the idea from the start (trimming it, that is) but I am happy to go with what everyone else wants :)

\m/ Kat

emmsma

I also like the idea of the deck traveling. The winner of the deck could be its last stop.

I was thinking it'd be nice if we signed our card backs, so we'd all be able to see who contributed what.

I like the trimming idea too.

thorhammer

emmsma said:
I was thinking it'd be nice if we signed our card backs, so we'd all be able to see who contributed what.
Oh, nice! Let's do that! . . . I mean, if everyone else wants to as well :)

\m/ Kat

zan_chan

Love emmsma's idea of signing the card backs. Especially if we sign with our AT name :)

As far as trimming goes, I just think it would be a shame if it were completely impossible to shuffle. Sure, we might need use it to read for a client but it would be a shame if the winner wasn't able to offer readings here on AT for other contributors...