The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

gregory said:
LeFanu DEAREST - could you post an updated list of who has what so we can think ???
But the very first page/first post is constantly updated. That's exactly as the deck stands... (is that what you mean? Or do you want a list of all cards owned by all people - please say no -- ? That would be a job for the weekend!)

and - yes - Fire Cat wins with his Marsella...

gregory

OK - in THAT case - when you said you wanted my "proper death" - did you change your mind ?

....and I am confused about others also....

PS - Fire Cat - I thought Le Fanu was doing any required trimming as he will have all the cards and can look to see what works best......

Le Fanu

gregory said:
OK - in THAT case - when you said you wanted my "proper death" - did you change your mind ?

....and I am confused about others also....
To be honest, I think it's a case of "only I really know where we're up to!" as there is so much coming & going in this thread!

The jury is still out on the Death card because I'm kind of tempted not to have a "Transformation" Death card and go for a "proper" Death card. Rasa already has a few cards in, I hope she won't be offended :)

And in terms of a "proper Death card" I was only this morning thinking of going for the definitive, original & best Death card which would - of course - be from Lillie's 1JJ Swiss

Now that's a proper, non-euphemistic Death card...

ETA; and please don't worry about trimming. I can sort that out....

Le Fanu

cardlady22 said:
If the Halloween Tarot has not been represented yet, I found the Nine of Pumpkins ~ shows a stylish lady in her pumpkin patch with an owl and a black cat (of course)
http://tarot.com/tarot/decks/index.php?deckID=13&cardID=72
Yes! Does anyone know if the Halloween Tarot is the same size as the Halloween Tarot in a tin (?) which would - I fear - be a little too small (I have it).

If it is standard US Games fare, it would be great!

cardlady22

Halloween

This single card is larger than my LS Visconti Queen card.

Le Fanu

cardlady22 said:
This single card is larger than my LS Visconti Queen card.
It's in! List updated!
ETA; we're into single figures now, folks...

firecatpickles

Le Fanu said:
ETA; and please don't worry about trimming. I can sort that out....

Check.

Thought it bore repeating.

Le Fanu said:
It's in! List updated!

Whoo-hoo! I am so glad I unfiltered Tarot Deck Creation!

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
It's in! List updated!
Yay! I'm just checking in to see where we are! Single figures now! Wonderful! :)