The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Brigid

Shapeshifter... I have a 7 of Cups.
Also 2 and Knight (seeker) of Wands, this deck uses wands as air though...

Le Fanu

Brigid said:
Shapeshifter... I have a 7 of Cups.
Also 2 and Knight (seeker) of Wands, this deck uses wands as air though...
Be gone Wands as air! We don't want none of that funny business round here!

7 of Cups added to list. Brigid's in!

Inevitably, it starts to slow down a bit as the number of available cards diminishes. After just over a week, we now have ONLY the following cards left to find;

2 of Wands
7 of Wands
Knight of Wands
10 of Cups
Queen of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
King of Pentacles

Then that's it...

cardlady22

*chants to herself: No breaking decks, no breaking decks*

firecatpickles

cardlady22 said:
*chants to herself: No breaking decks, no breaking decks*

I am, but only because I am getting a replacement deck and BF wants to use the rest in some collage work.

I wonder what this deck is going to smelllike. So glad it's going to become a traveling deck!

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Be gone Wands as air! We don't want none of that funny business round here!

7 of Cups added to list. Brigid's in!

Inevitably, it starts to slow down a bit as the number of available cards diminishes. After just over a week, we now have ONLY the following cards left to find;

2 of Wands
7 of Wands
Knight of Wands
10 of Cups
Queen of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
King of Pentacles

Then that's it...
As I said - I have a trimmable Knight of Wands POSTCARD from the Templar - better than nothing ?
Also a Hudes 2 Wands if anything else would jiggle ?

zan_chan

Yeah, I'm breaking a deck too, but only because I have, umm, let's say, more Haindls than I list in my profile, so it isn't that big a deal. I was planning a project with Haindl cards anyway...

Le Fanu

Gregory, I'd love your Hudes 2 of Wands, but the Hudes is Alta's contribution and we're very happy with it! Take that out and we take Alta out, which wouldn't be very nice now, would it? The back of the Templar postcard would bother me I think. But thanks.

Come on, stick your hands down the back of the sofa everyone! It makes me a little sad that we don't have a VR card or a BG card. I'd ask Karen but I think she's got more important things to be thinking about right now! Plus we have the BBC and the Fantastic Menagerie and are very happy with those.

Plus no Liber T... I'd like the Liber T to be represented. now I find myself thinking of all the decks which deserve to be there and which aren't. An Etteilla card would be nice. Deviant Moon... NOT the Heart Tarot, I have to say.

However, there's still time. If there's no action here by the end of the week, maybe I could ask Pipistrelle or Ric or just advertise?
Fire Cat said:
I wonder what this deck is going to smelllike. So glad it's going to become a traveling deck!
Interesting thought...:D

Brigid

Oh! I just found the other half of the 'not quite all there' Shapeshifter. :)

I do also have the Ace of Pents and Knight of Pents..
Do you want more than one from this deck?

Le Fanu

Brigid said:
Do you want more than one from this deck?
NOOOOO! Have you not read the rules? It is forbidden.

I have to say, I think that if I do all the collating and trimming and assembling of the deck (and inconvenience of a stuffed full mail box)I should have the right to decide on the name of the deck for all my hard work (please).

And I do think that Frankendecken; Tarot of the 78 Spares is such an irresistably good name. Please let's call it that... I don't think I could deal with organizing a name poll on top of everything else!

Brigid

Nope... Sorrrry... :eek:
I will go and read in more detail right now!

Le Fanu said:
NOOOOO! Have you not read the rules? It is forbidden.