saturn on someone's ascendant - synastry/synchronicity

tink27

star-lover said:
thanks tink for all on saturn and sagitarius - its actually my saturn not brighteyes' so would that interpretation be for her?

regarding the question, i meant saturn is chronos, the lord of time/timing in significant events in one's life so i thought it might be the answer to wondering why things happen to us at the same time - seeing as this synastry aspect is so almost exact - i know i'm not explaining myself very well

oooh moon in sagitarius is telling it like it is! just come out with it is our motto lol!

It would be for you both! Timing would I'm sure have to do it...hmm but Time is just a measure of space. When we search for answers, we go deep within, it's as if our soul becomes a lens, a searchlight...as we go deeper, time stands still...there is no separation...but there is a rhythm and it is this rhythm, this heart beat that perhaps connects you to one another.

Does that make sense?

tink

star-lover

hehe tink, i think thats more a sagitarius quality - rushing - than saturn - no worries lol

brighteye it was mysterious and i didnt understand it fully - it seems it means i ground and guide you?

im gonna look at the progressed charts which are where we are today in our lives and see any linkages there as well

area of life was relationships
saturn sits in my 5th house natally which is about love relationships
brighteyes venus i forgot to say sits on my ascendant within a degree and venus is about love and relationships so it seems to be fitting - those two ascendant connections as to a link about our relative love lives

tink27

Venus is the planet of love and beauty but it is really the planet of what you like and dislike - I love you, I hate you - the before and the after. the magnetism and the repulsion.

Venus is about our wanting to be loved, to be satisfied and our ability to receive love...what turns us on...it's not what you're trying to do...it's what turns you on. When our venus is in trouble, we feel ugly, valueless, unlovable and undeserving of happiness.

The moon seeks relationships for emotional security.

Venus seeks them as a kind of mirror so that they can discover in the eyes of a lover a reflection of themselves.

Venus also supports the development of the central core of our personality as reflected by our Sun.

hmmm...

tink

tink27

I just browsed through my studies regarding synchronisitic events. It seems that when an outer and an inner event parallel each other both are capable of being significantly and deeply affected.

Usually before we meet someone significant in our lives we go through a number of twist and turns..we zig zag all over the place until we reach a certain intersection

Carl Jung.."the meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: If there is any reaction, both are transformed". So an inner timing and an outer meeting can at times create a 'precise fit'.

tink

BrightEye

tink27 said:
time stands still...there is no separation...but there is a rhythm and it is this rhythm, this heart beat that perhaps connects you to one another.
that sounds romantic. i can see this getting out of hand.