"Tarot Day"?

SarahRose

My best friends (they're twins, lol) and I are doing a "tarot day" tomorrow. We are all each others enablers, and love to be together, so we've declared it tarot day. I'm going to stay over the night and we're going to discuss things, do readings, laugh a lot, eat a lot, etc. lol

I know people have meet-ups, etc., but have you ever done something like this with a few close friends?

:)

a_shikhs

That sounds cool and fun..

I recently gifted my best friend an oracle deck and its great fun to do readings together. Whenever we meet at a cafe or a restaurant, we make sure to bring along a deck and do cool readings for each other. It is so much of fun.
Last week I spent the night at her place, and we spent the whole night doing intuitive readings and eating pizza and dip.:D

SarahRose

a_shikhs said:
That sounds cool and fun..

I recently gifted my best friend an oracle deck and its great fun to do readings together. Whenever we meet at a cafe or a restaurant, we make sure to bring along a deck and do cool readings for each other. It is so much of fun.
Last week I spent the night at her place, and we spent the whole night doing intuitive readings and eating pizza and dip.

That sounds so fun!

a_shikhs

It surely is.. :) We always try different spreads and sometimes ask these really stupid questions which keep us giggling for hours at a stretch.. ;) Its great fun to know another tarot reader and share similar views and ideas. :) Hope you enjoy your tarot day and do let us know how it goes.. :)

SarahRose

I will! Thanks!

Edge

SarahRose said:
I know people have meet-ups, etc., but have you ever done something like this with a few close friends?

:)

Nope but it sure sounds fun, have a great time. :)

Staci

That sounds like so much fun. I don't have any close friends or family who also read tarot - but when I do overnighters with them I always read for them.

Little Baron

I don't have any friends that want to do that with me :(

LB

dadsnook2000

Can't.

The wife won't let me. Dave

goddesscarlie

I really want to, but I'm not sure if my friends are really into it, you know. I have talked about Tarot, but I get the impression that they aren't interested. Sad, because I think it would be a lot of fun. Hope you have/had fun :)