Shadowscapes study group

r0sered1ster

Thank you Sulis!!

Silver Crow

Well, we're official. :)

I'll start the first thread. Lets start with the majors.

JSNYC

Silver Crow said:
It looks like we can start with the Major Arcana or the Minor Arcana. Either way is good for me. Does anyone have any other thoughts on maybe a different way to proceed? I'm totally open to any ideas since this is my first study group.
Kudos Silver Crow! :thumbsup: I thought about this but don't know what I am doing either and my commitment would be intermittent (life, actually leaving in a week). But I would obviously like to explore this exquisite deck!

Most study groups appear to be fairly random. So I think any suggestions you come up with would be at least as good if not better than most!

Sulis

A tip from me

Hi folks,

Just a quick tip: Study groups tend to progress better if no one person takes responsibility for starting threads. They also progress better if you don't stick to a set order of cards studied.
Everyone should feel free to start a thread on whatever card they like - just let me know when you do and I'll add it to the index.

Sulis

Silver Crow

Thanks Sulis - Point taken. :) So go for it ladies. If no one else starts another I will just keep putting them up every couple of days.

JSNYC

Silver Crow said:
Thanks Sulis - Point taken. :) So go for it ladies. If no one else starts another I will just keep putting them up every couple of days.
Ladies!?! :eek: :bugeyed: :D

ETA:
Oh, that does it, got to get rid of the purple heart! :laugh:

Silver Crow

LMAO - oops - I have no idea why I wrote that. Really that was totally subconscious.

Reworded: OK peeps - lets rock this deck! ;)

Silver Crow

I'm dealing with a funeral right now, feel free to start the next cards as soon as you're ready!

Silver Crow

Things are slowly getting back to normal around here. I started up three new threads so please carry on without me for now. If I'm not around and you're ready to move on - just start your own thread. I've been cutting and pasting the format and the info from the Shadowscapes website for each card. SC

KeyOfTwilight

Just picked up the deck yesterday, mind if I join in?