Good shops for tarot decks in Ottawa?

Wintergreen

Thanks Gregory. I was there last weekend, but my visit didn't go as planned. I didn't make it to Crystal Dawn. I went to Serendipity as it is near my parents' home, but it's as you say: not many decks. There was someone giving tarot readings and the people who were in the shop seemed quite satisfied with their readings, but I was lacking time so didn't get one.

I never made it to Crystal Dawn. I did go to Singing Pebble, but I was with my mother who has little patience for browsing, so I ended up not buying anything. They had a good selection of decks, although there was a predominance of the Doreen Virtue / Angel Oracle type which is not my thing. Their selection of books is fantastic, and I'll be going back in a few weeks, so I will plan to spend more time. This is a really lovely shop with comfy chairs if you want to have a closer look at something, and a farmer's market across the street on Saturdays makes it worth the trek to this area of the city.

On my way home, I stopped for a moment at a used bookstore in Hawkesbury, and lo and behold in the window: an unopened copy of the New Orleans Voodoo Book and Deck set for a very reasonable price, which of course I snapped up in a heartbeat!