World reversed / 4 Wands reversed

Kiata

Hi, to all of you.

World reversed / 4 Wands reversed came up to show the place of where one can be a content, useful, purposeful and meaningful person to others. The focus was on the area of occupation.

I don't feel these cards hold a positive pointer. I feel they speak of blocked possibilities and limitations. Only within Limitations this can be achieved.

Real boundaries are there, caging in what one can achieve or do at this stage. Because important lessons have not been learned? There is unfinished business it seems to say with the 4 Wands rx. Lack of stability or lacking something basic ie. foundational ? Not having the foundation to be a useful person in a sense that the seeker would like to be ? One is stuck within these limits?

The 4 of Wands rx seems to reinforce this notion of lack. Lacking in basic understandings or the need of further education ( echoing the missed lessons in World rx) ? Foundations have to be completed before anything the seeker has in mind can be achieved?

To me these 2 Cards seem to say that the seeker is not fully aware of their position in the world or does not want to accept limitations, but has to. They are fooling themselves a little of what can be achieved. There is little stability in the sense of self.( 4 Wands rx)

The hanged man is hiding there in the World rx, which additionally gives me a feeling of sadness, he seems to say the high ideals and dreams of finding such a meaningful, content place in the world needs to be sacrificed.

How do you feel about these cards in combination?

Good bad and ugly interpretations, all are welcome as always :)

Scarlotsmiles

World reversed / 4 Wands reversed came up to show the place of where one can be a content, useful, purposeful and meaningful person to others. The focus was on the area of occupation

In terms of workplace & occupation I would say some kind of institution like a prison. 4 of Wands for me is about home or out there in the community & the World again out there in the wider world/community or your own world as reflected by the 4 wands. Both are reversed so again both are reflecting the same message. In this situation I see the World reversed as a lack of freedom a place where people are locked up/intitutionalised, Prison maybe, Mental Health Hospital. 4 of wands reversed again not out there in the community & not at home. Inmates & prisoners don't have there own security & lack there own foundation, 4 of Wands also about solid foundation & security so reversed they have had this stripped away from them as inmates of institutions do. You are asking about a persons worth being put to use & making a difference to others I would say this is a positive reading & in the right professional setting feel the cards are indicating they could contribute massively & feel their role is very rewarding giving them job satisfaction & contentment in what they do.

Kiata

Wow, Scarlotsmiles, that was an incredibly beautiful reading!
When you said about the inmates they have basic human needs or rights "stripped away from them as inmates" THIS enlighetened the clarifiers of Tower and SUN rx ! This is about an institution that deals with kids that have been abused - an orphanage ! ?? Would you agree with that ?

Very beautiful interpretation of yours! : ) And totally could fit, interest is humanitarian!

Kiata

any other thoughts on this combo or experience with it? thank you.

Scarlotsmiles

Glad I could be some help, although not sure I could be quite so specific as to say orphanage alone just on those two cards or even if I were to see the full reading. but yes you get the gist, places of refuge, childrens care home/orphanage & as I said in earlier post... mental health hospital or possibly a prison. Yes the work as I see it is definately humanitarian but again more linked with institutions where people lack their own security & freedom in someway rather than out there in peoples homes & the wider community.

majowy

How abut a real estate agency? I think of the business term 'turnover' here, and there's a lot of real estate in the 4 of Wands.

Kiata

Glad I could be some help, although not sure I could be quite so specific as to say orphanage alone just on those two cards or even if I were to see the full reading. but yes you get the gist, places of refuge, childrens care home/orphanage & as I said in earlier post... mental health hospital or possibly a prison. Yes the work as I see it is definately humanitarian but again more linked with institutions where people lack their own security & freedom in someway rather than out there in peoples homes & the wider community.

Thanks for your feedback, yeah I do get the gist. It is so good to get another viewpoint.

Kiata

majowy, great literal meaning.
Following your thoughts I came up with PR ( world ) branding or labelling of some sort for events or property. Also, World for world wide web, so online work or online event planning.

willowfox

***The World Rx suggests the losers of society, the people who just can't make it in life or have been prevented from growing. Stunted growth.

The 4 wands Rx suggests unsuccessful people, unhappy people, lack of freedom to grow as a normal human being, also delayed development, loss of support whether it be family or friends.

So we are talking about a drab and unhappy environment, a place of despondency and sadness, a place of restriction, a place of loneliness and possible seclusion, a place of instability and lack of motivation.

Scarlotsmiles

Following your thoughts I came up with PR ( world ) branding or labelling of some sort for events or property. Also, World for world wide web, so online work or online event planning.

Great creative thinking. For me though the emphasis is that the cards were reversed.