New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

LOL! Iris, you and i crossed posts! :D A revised 2nd edition? Yay! That is very good news! i just need to plan my budget...Any hints about the cost of the deck? [And shipping to the USA]...

The 1st edition deck was sold for around $40 each, plus another $36 EMS shipping per order. Since Pablo is only taking Western Union money transfer, some transfer fees might also apply in addition to that. But luckily if we do group orders, shipping and WU fees will be divided on to each person so the actual cost won't be more than cost of the deck + US shipping. Yay!

MoonGypsy

The 1st edition deck was sold for around $40 each, plus another $36 EMS shipping per order. Since Pablo is only taking Western Union money transfer, some transfer fees might also apply in addition to that. But luckily if we do group orders, shipping and WU fees will be divided on to each person so the actual cost won't be more than cost of the deck + US shipping. Yay!

:bugeyed: Yikes, yes...i hope we will be able to do a USA group order; other wise, those shipping/fees are quite painful. ouch! :laugh:

eltarot78

Hi MoonGypsy, Iris_2010, Wendywu and all.

During this week I'll be printing the cards(TdM II and Dodal)
the weekend, I'll be cutting and packaging.
If all goes well, early next week I will have new.

as Iris says, would be good to organize a group, so the cost of shipping it alleviates a lot for all budgets

MoonGypsy

as Iris says, would be good to organize a group, so the cost of shipping it alleviates a lot for all budgets

Wow, Pablo! :D As early as next week? Whew! Unfortunately, because of a lot of other pressures, i am not up to the task of organizing a group; but hopefully someone will come forth...i hope, i hope! :heart:xxx

BTW, Pablo, your Dodal Robledo is my very favorite TdM i have now! It is inexpressible in it's beauty! it is like buttery velvet to the touch...a precious jewel!

eltarot78

Is very gratifying to know that all the love that dumping easier to develop the decks will be appreciated.
Thanks so much for your words!

Bluefeet

Hi Pablo, I can help with organizing a group for all US orders! Since I would also like a 2nd edition deck and there is a Western Union office near by my home. :)

MoonGypsy

Hi Pablo, I can help with organizing a group for all US orders! Since I would also like a 2nd edition deck and there is a Western Union office near by my home. :)

Oh, Iris! :* You are the BEST!!! Thanks so much for offering to take charge of organizing this, hon!!! you know i want one...:laugh:

vee

Does this mean we can order a copy of your Dodal? I don't have enough money for both right now, but I would really love to at least get this one! :)

Bluefeet

Oh, Iris! :* You are the BEST!!! Thanks so much for offering to take charge of organizing this, hon!!! you know i want one...:laugh:

Hopefully Pablo is going to take preorders soon, such an amazing deck!

Wendywu

I will need to know exactly how much I have to raise - I'll need to do some juggling ;)