World question/ past life thingie

.traveller.

I had the World come up representing the relationship between two people in a past life. I am not sure that there was one, would this card point to there not being one or that "of course, silly!" there was one and it was like *this*.
I tend to see the World as an end of a cycle, so might this point to an evening of the scales in this past life? Any help would be swell, I am still dipping my toes into the pool of past life readings so I don't have alot to draw upon experience-wise.

Jaqueline

I don't necessarily see the World as an "end", but maybe as "complete & fulfilling" - they were "everything" to each other. MHO

nisaba

It could also be saying "that was then, this is now". On RWS world cards, there is a laurel wreath around the dancing figure, and a laurel wreath is presented to the victor - after the race has ended! It's about stisfactory or victorious completions.

So if they are in or verging on a relationship in this life, it is a fresh start, not the continuity of anything past. The past is finished and over, happily so.

.traveller.

Thank you both :)
I think I can safely incorporate both points of view into the reading because you can have a great relationship without carrying over leftover baggage. From the other cards, it looked like they were siblings. One traveled and the other did not, and the traveler sent gifts and postcards home that were greatly anticipated by the other.

jfiallo0982

Iasked my deck if I've been on this earth before , and I got 4 of swords. for me thats a no. so maybe make sure that you and him actually met before, I guess that would make it clearer.