this thoth deck...hmmmm

yaraluna

i got the 1970's deck on ebay about a year or so ago. i missplaced one of the cards ( i think the Qof Disks) while i was connecting with the deck, etc. I asked USGames to send me a copy of the card missing and well...i gave them the wrong info so i got the wrong card. now i am unable to find the deck at home. This deck just keep dissapearing, missing cards, etc. Personaly, i don't look at it from a research/learning point of view re: ACrowley's 'teachings'. I got the deck b/c it called to me and i wanted to experience a sort of different deck. Now, i am not wuite sure. i got a new thoth deck (the newer versions) and i am waiting to see if the original i got shows up soon. in the meantime, i am enjoying the variety of colors with the new deck i got. the big 1970's one is greenish tinted. However, i am able to say that so far i really like the old look and feeling of that one.

yara

Fulgour

here a thoth, there a thoth...

I'm at a full three decks, but almost get lost :eek:
going between them ~ so many little differences.
Even depending on light, these cards are so wild!

Lillie

It is a wonderful deck. I particularly like the green tinted one.

I do not think they can be bought new anymore, but many of these old ones turn up on ebay.

Stick with it! You can use it for years and tears and still find something new in there.