Lover's Path Tarot update

artandwords

yes, it will be available for preorder....

I just got a firm ship date from the printer of October 25, 2004, which means the tarot sets will be in the US by late November. I'll be starting to accept pre-orders probably in the next day or so from the site at www.loverspath.com -- will post when it's ready to go!

Thanks for your interest in the Lover's Path!

artandwords

The first Lover's Path Tarot set is here!

I just received my first set from the printer! I'm very pleased with it, and hope everyone likes it.

Since the set has been approved by the publisher, and a firm ship date set, I've begun to accept pre-orders for the set. All US and International orders will be sent out in early December via Priority Mail, in time for the holidays. There's also still a few limited editions left for purchase, if anyone is interested. You can learn more at http://www.artandwords.com/giftworks/lp/index.html.

I've posted an interactive look inside the tarot set at http://www.artandwords.com/lptarot/interactive.html -- think it gives a good idea of how it turned out. :)

And thanks to all of you for your interest in my work!

seaofclouds

I've been looking at this one because 90% of the people I read for want to know about love & relationships!

Looks beautiful!
~Sea

M-Press

I really like the interactive link!
It definitely shows how it came out, and it is indeed beautifully designed and well thought out.
Congradulations!!! :)

artandwords

thanks!

I've got to say that US Games and QP Printing (the printer US Games hired in Hong Kong) did a simply gorgeous job on producing the set. I'm beyond thrilled. There's even some details which I wasn't able to show on the interactive link. For example, the accompanying book has translucent fly papers as end papers, upon which a full color sky background has been printed. The quality of the color printing within the book looks very good to my fussy eye as well. I've had problems in the past with printers reproducing my oil paintings, so I'm especially pleased they did such an accurate job.

BTW, the Sakki-Sakki tarot is delightful, as is the accompanying site. :)

baba-prague

I like the interactive link very much also - and the design looks great. Gorgeous colours! Congratulations, it's really good to see the deck so well produced.

rota

Very lush and well-produced! Congratulations!

SunChariot

artandwords said:
There's a companion book which will be published with the deck, as part of a deluxe set. It's similar in format to US Games' Complete Tarot Kit.

Thanks for your kind words about the art. :)

I have a question, I may have goofed. I ordered a copy of your deck yesterday, but I did not order the deluxe set. Unfortunately, I did not order it directly from you, but from amazon.ca. I guess from the above quote that the book is only included in teh deluxe set. I really do want a copy of the book too. Is it possible to order the book separately? I would love to do that.

Bar

SunChariot

PS,
In case I forgot to mention it, I really do adore the deck. I find the artwork stunning, and your web site is wonderful too.:)

Bar

artandwords

Thanks and more....

Yes, the book is included in both the deluxe gift set as well as the limited edition set. However, the limited edition set has a few other goodies besides the book: an autographed print, extra tarot card with accompanying lwb, certificate of authenticity. It's also numbered and personally inscribed by me. In other words, the limited edition is intended for collectors -- don't know if this matters to you or not, but you will receive the book regardless!

Thanks for supporting my work -- glad you like the site and the deck. :)