Tarot EROTICA

OyasGirl

Just a quick note to say that I received my deck of Tarot Erotica from the Crystal Fox today. I haven't worked with the deck yet but I can give you a heads up on the quality of the cards. The deck was sealed and well packaged on arrival. The artwork of course is wonderful, but the quality of the cards is average. The card is thin and already showing signs of the 's bending' that others have reported in the deck the first time that it was printed. One card was very creased at the top where it had been inexpertly sealed. That said for the price and even with the $30 charge to send to the UK, I am happy with the purchase. The quality of the cards doesn't detract from the artwork for me, but I understand it might be an issue for others. Hope this info helps!

Glad you're happy with your purchase.

EmpyreanKnight

Oh. WOW.

Thanks for making me aware of this deck. It is gorgeous. I have a feeling that this will be the first brazenly erotic Tarot deck I'll add to my collection.

G6

Tarot Erotica by Lori Walls

Just got this one recently and it TOTALLY NEEDS TO BE BACK IN PRINT!!!!

This is the only deck of its quality in the erotica genre. It is AWESOME!!!!

The original size, print quality, cardback design and everything is PERFECT!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE PRINT THIS DECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

πŸ™πŸ»βœŒπŸ»

G6

EmpyreanKnight

You always get first dibs on the best decks, G6. No kidding, this is the only erotic-themed deck I felt compelled to purchase aside from the Casanova. Strangely, your post got me feeling empowered.

Yeah, we should fight for the right to get the Tarot Erotica at a reasonable price. To QED Games, WE STONGLY REQUEST THAT THIS DECK BE REISSUED IN THE SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! IN FACT, WE DEMAND IT! DO IT ASAP OR I'LL . . . I WILL . . I'll do something unpleasant, tho not unduly so. And nothing illegal of course. But please do print it again.

G6

You always get first dibs on the best decks, G6. No kidding, this is the only erotic-themed deck I felt compelled to purchase aside from the Casanova. Strangely, your post got me feeling empowered.

Yeah, we should fight for the right to get the Tarot Erotica at a reasonable price. To QED Games, WE STONGLY REQUEST THAT THIS DECK BE REISSUED IN THE SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! IN FACT, WE DEMAND IT! DO IT ASAP OR I'LL . . . I WILL . . I'll do something unpleasant, tho not unduly so. And nothing illegal of course. But please do print it again.

I tried to find QED Games and they no longer exist. I feel QED was an independent production for the only run of Tarot Erotica that was printed back in 1999. If someone else knows more feel free to chime in, BUT....

ANOTHER PUBLISHER OR THE ARTIST SHOULD PRINT ANOTHER EDITION!!!!!!

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

G6

EmpyreanKnight

Lori Walls still has the copyright for her deck, correct? If QED is really no more, maybe she should shop around for more "open" Tarot publishing houses. Among the major ones, Lo Scarabeo already has the Casanova, the Manara, the Kama Sutra and the Decameronin its stable, so I feel like they won't be averse to re-issuing this deck.

EmpyreanKnight

Or she could even go the indie or crowdfunded route if that's what it'd take to re-print this deck. I just hope she still has the originals.

RiverRunsDeep

Just placed an order for this deck through the Crystal Fox website. I mean, I had to, right??? How could I not??? Oh, you horrible, horrible enablers, I love you all.:D:D

G6

Lori Walls still has the copyright for her deck, correct? If QED is really no more, maybe she should shop around for more "open" Tarot publishing houses. Among the major ones, Lo Scarabeo already has the Casanova, the Manara, the Kama Sutra and the Decameronin its stable, so I feel like they won't be averse to re-issuing this deck.

Or she could even go the indie or crowdfunded route if that's what it'd take to re-print this deck. I just hope she still has the originals.

I don't see LoScar publishing this deck. US Games would be great, but I don't know if they would go there with the nudity, sex, etc. Maybe AGM? More likely independent though. Seems QED Games is a store in NYC. Maybe the artist worked with them to publish the deck?

QED Games Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Q-E-D-Games/125312170856343

I can't seem to find Lori Walls contact info. Anyone know?

Tarot Erotica Images

https://get.google.com/albumarchive.../AF1QipOqZXWT-eWAwVwB9L9AMAhQdBspvRa0pelJOGa9

G6

Just placed an order for this deck through the Crystal Fox website. I mean, I had to, right??? How could I not??? Oh, you horrible, horrible enablers, I love you all.:D:D

RRD, $100 is a lot, and out of my range, but you won't be disappointed by the deck. 😊