astrology study group ~ leo

isthmus nekoi

Hi Kes, now I'm back (at the public library :))

Leo & 8th makes for a strong combo, partly b/c Pluto is exalt in Leo (at least by the system I'm looking at. I've read different exaltations for the outer 3 planets). So the Leo stellium is in a house where they can express themselves powerfully.

Your gift of gab from Geminian Mars would be very prone to giving advice w/a placement in 7th :)

Minderwiz

I'd treat any exaltation of the outer planets with some care. Mainly because no one really knows what the basis for exaltation is, in any detailed way. It appears to be related to 'height' in the sky for at least some planets but I've not really seen any convincing outline of the system.

bibi

Leos unite

My sunsign is Leo with Mercury, Venus and Saturn in Leo and 2nd and 3rd House too. I posted my temperament in the Temperaments section, Minderwiz, so as not to cross-infect threads ;)
Bib x

rainwolf

"CLEAR!"
*revives thread*

I do not have any planets in Leo, sorry to say. I wanted to bring back this thread however to hear what other people say about themselves.

purplefishy

Me neither! I'm interested though. I have no planets or anything. Just my MC. wellll....just watery i guess.

paradoxx

Leo being my 12th house (starting at 6leo and ending at 2 virgo) I am kind of anxious as to what this all means. The first thing that comes to mind is unexpected leadership and responsibility, not that I'm ready, in fact I'm overdue for such a position, but my possibilites are wide open right now.

moonspirit

Another 12th house leo here. Except my 12th house begins with cancer and ends with leo which goes on into my 1st house. My leo sun is at 3 degrees and my ascendant is at 17 degrees leo. Saturn is conjunct my ascendant at 18 degrees and mercury is 27 degrees leo. I don't have any planets located in the fifth house but I do have my part of fortune located there.

paradoxx

interesting, my part of fortune lies in my aries 8th, but my vertex falls in my capricorn 5th house.

My north node is at 2 leo in my eleventh house and opposes my Aquarius housed "3 days after the full moon" moon. And with the exception of asteroid ceres @ 14leo my Leo is blank slate on most charts.

rcb30872

Hi

Leo in Mercury (20 degrees, 24 minutes). Mercury is in 7th House.

My mind is dynamic, intense and unyielding. I am persistent and can be stubborn and inflexible if someone contradicts me. My manner of communication is frank and open and at times can exaggerate and overdramatise in order to make my life look more theatrical and to attract the attention of others (or my audience). I learn and study more when I feel challenged or my personal pride is at stake. I can become angry easily and and become aggressive when defending my honour.

Bec

meisryan

A Different Leo

Hi there.

Although I'm a Leo Sun (my birthday was Tuesday), I don't seem to exhibit the Leo characteristics very much.

I have the Sun, Mercury and Mars in Leo in the Tenth House, Scorpio Rising, and the Moon in Aquarius in the Fourth House, along with Jupiter. Which means all my core placements (Sun, Moon and Rising) are in fixed signs. Yes, I'm pretty stubborn and like very much to have a fixed routine day-to-day. Planets in my Ascendant include Saturn, and Pluto (which is in the Twelfth House but 3 degrees away from the cusp of the Rising Sign).

I think Scorpio pretty much takes over me entirely when I'm in a social situation with strangers. I keep to myself for the most part, only reacting to people's questions and stuff. I actually like distancing myself from others, and the only people I fully display my Leo traits in front of are my very close friends. Even so, they've commented that I tend to keep my personal life very quiet, even to them.

I'm actually looking to find a career in the music industry, but find that my personality could hinder my achieving of this. I'm very scared of criticism, and give up easily. Any suggestions on how I can overcome this? Heh. Thanks.