Faeries revisited

Moongold

I thought you might like to know that Reynolds still visits everyday, almost religiously at 6.30am. Yesterday he clung lightly to the windowscreens and moved only when he heard either Morgaine or I move through the room.

I think he has simply adopted us for a while, this little heavenly messenger. I look forward to his coming and he reminds me to look at the Faeries for the day's thought.

Yesterday my cards were Ta'Om the Poet and G. Hobyah. What a combination and I smile gratefully at the relevance of this message. He's a Faery Guide and his presence guides me to see things as they really are and to see the beauty and joy in every experience, even the difficult ones. I look at him and see the strength and focus in his body and his position, oddly reflective as if he is listening now to my thoughts. I will take him with me everyday.

He reminds me of my wish to write and the real priorities in my life, not to get distracted with the message of G Hobyah, who does look exactly like the worrywort of disaster!

Moongold

In this quiet corner, I can tell you that Reynolds came again today. He made a great noise as he landed on the window. I wonder whether he can't see properly?'

It's raining now so he has gone to shelter somewhere. I have been up sincd 3.00am It has been a draining time but good, I think.

I drew 60 The Pook.....'Take a reality check on the good/bad labels we put on things...........move to a coloured world rather than a black and white one................"

Ah Pook, there is still an element of the little child that you reach out to..

Then 19 The Sage.............so the Child and the Sage can exist in the same body........I need to bring them both together.

The Sage......sometimes I am strongly connected to a power greater than myself who speaks despite the worse perceptions of self. May these contradictions come together soon. I get more frail and time seems finite.

Ruby Red Slippers

Moongold:

Just getting into the Faeries myself, I am learning too.
One thing I did the other day in my time with them was notice that the Fearies of this deck are broken down into 5 groups. Each group has a “task/purpose”. Having looked at who is in these groups and then looking at the individual card, expanded the meaning for me and gave me more of an understanding of the way they function and interact with us.

The groups are listed in the book prior to the groups. Such as The Singers are Divine energy, (page 51), the Sidhe (page75) Mediate and modulate the Singers energy for us. The Guides & Guardians, (page 105), Guides to developing our own magic, The Help-Line Troup (page 131), Daily living assistants, and the Challengers (page 152), Tests and challenges to be all that we can be.

Having read this, I then listed each Feary in the categories. It makes more sense and expands my understanding of their primary purpose and how they, as individuals, contribute in that area.

So in your case the Pook is a Challenger, while the Sage is a Sidhe. Perhaps you just need a little more self-confidence, Belief, in yourself that you have all the answers you’ll ever need, you just have to love and trust yourself enough. No matter who the outside challenger(s) may be. Open to the Sage, and allow the loving energy to flow through your heart, not around you. The greater power is YOU!

Get out of your mind and into your heart comes to mind.

Blessings,
RRS

Moongold

Hi Ruby, I'm hoping you'll drop by today or tomorrow.

I had a bit more of a look at the various categories and see what you mean. I need to sit down for hours with the Faeries and hope to do something this coming weekend.

This morning I drew two from the Faery Guides and Guardians: Nelys the Alchemist and Iris of the Rainbows......so appropriate for our Spring!

I'm not even going to read the book (too tired:) )Nelys looks as though she leads us to dreams, even creates them with that amazing wand. She looks more formal than Iris who is a cool woman you'd run into coming out of the Forest of Dreams (pardon the mixed deal, Rachel).

Both of these faeries seem to be about magic and transformation. I am comparing them with ragged little Reynolds as he clings to the flywire screen. He has a different form of elegance. I watch him fly off and think: what an amazing sight, so elegant!

Enough, enough rambling! Sleep calls again.

Ruby Red Slippers

Moongold:
Looked at Nely’s the Alchemyst & Iris of the Rainbow. Two beautiful cards! Two beautiful messengers of change & transformation.

Gosh, you must be going through some changes! These two are all about transformation, change and the rainbow after the storm.

Since you are so tired lately, maybe this is the storm and you will have an opportunity to come out on the other side “transformed”.. Perhaps that is Reynold’s message, “Hang in there, after the storm comes the celebration of life & strength."

Perhaps he is a reminder of "Hope"

Moongold

Ruby, Reynolds did not come this morning. Last night some fairly major things happened and I wonder whether he realises :) ? I hope he is OK. I realised :).

You are right about the cards. In some ways - quite matter of factly - things could be better, but what does that mean? A rite of passage...........

This morning I drew the Maiden. What a beautiful card! I have all the Faeries Cards of the last few days on my desk, and the message is very clear.

Bright blessings to you....

Moongold

Well, Ruby, this is the third day that Reynolds has not come.

I have a feeling he will not be coming back, and that the message he brought, the insight that was given over the last couple of days, was the important thing.

I did get some photographs of him which I haven't had developed yet but I will get them done next week .

I drew a Faeries card for him this morning: the Faery who was kissed by Pixies. This is about unconditional love, whilst remaining centred within ourselves.

What a beautiful card! The unconditional love of the Universe, brought by a raggedly little bird who knocked incessantly on my bedroom window until attention was given, and who came back every day until the mind opened to awareness that has been strongly resisted.

I talked with him through the window, and Morgaine played with him through the glass. How many birds get to be that close to a cat? She seemed to quite like him, and to be not at all disturbed by his presence.

By odd synchronicity, Morgaine belonged to my younger sister who died 13 years ago on Thursday, the last day that Reynolds came.

Perhaps I am being self-centred here....Reynolds may well have had a message for Morgaine too. She was with Frances at the moment of that fateful decision, a little kitten on just eight months. When she came to live with me, she was a raggedly little thing herself, and couldn't remain still enough to be held. Now all she wants is to be held, and has become immensely affectionate in her old age. She is sitting on the window sill now, in the early morning sun, quite at peace with herself and her world.

And Reynolds? May the love and peace of the Universe be with him too :).

Ruby Red Slippers

Moongold,

Your post moved me......I am constantly in awe at the way the Universe and our loved ones come with messages of love and hope, if only we recognize them!

What a gift to both you and Morgaine! Of course Reynolds wasn't afraid of Morgaine, they probably recognized each other! I'm sure that was your sister checking in on you.

The Faery Who was kissed by the Pixies is a wonderful card! She's also one of the Sidhe, the "old ones" who mediate the energy of the Singers for us. She is a guardain, teacher, comforter. I believe your posts about Reynolds encompasses all those aspects. How wonderful for you.

Jessica MacBeth talks about Hershey's Kisses and the sweetness of chocolate kisses, even though the Pixie kisses are sweeter! Have you ever had Hershey Kisses. I grew up about an hour from Hershey PA. The street light s are Hershey Kisses and the whole town smells like chocolate! It's intoxicating!

I'm so happy you have been blessed with what you needed.

May the magic of the faeries remain with you!