Faerie concerns...

Apollonia

I ordered it!

Lark and Alissa, thank you so much for the warm and welcoming posts! Lark, when you said you were pulling a card for me, I felt so touched--and when I read what the card was, and your comments, tears came to my eyes! I do feel honored by this invitation into the realm of the fae--and I am so looking forward to having interactions like those I have read about here...

Okay, so I gave in to all the promptings and tuggings, and ordered the Faeries Oracle last night after I posted here (what can I say--I seem to be a pushover when it comes to the Faeries). One more odd thing happened--this has never occurred before, but just before I fell asleep last night, I saw a sort of brief vision of a small, dark, hairy and long-bearded gnome-like person who was just taking the tip of a paintbrush out of his mouth and very thoughtfully painting something onto a canvas on the ground in front of him. He had a very broad, smiley mouth. This was a complete surprise to me, as I usually only see geometric patterns, certainly never a person. Could it be a hint of one of the faeries that's here already?

lark

Oh absotivly and defolutely as my little nephew likes to say.
Sounds like you saw a Gnome.
They always have beards.
Be on the look out for a picture or painting they want you to take note of.
When you get your cards look through them carefully you might see your little Gnome pictured there.
Or if you paint get out your brushes and give it a go.
You might be surprised by how they guide your brush to paint something surprising and wonderful.
And welcome to the world of Faerie's!

Alissa

Oh... They LIKE you, Coatl ;)

I agree with lark... paw through your cards once they arrive and see if anyone looks familiar.

And in the meantime, go paint the town red, I say! })

floracove

They have made their arrival!

Woot!
I got them today!
Pretty cool!

I had a small yellow cotton bag, started gathering a few trinkets for them.
Some small sea shells, and 3 pennies.
(I'll find more)

I sat and looked at them for awhile, while waiting in the car for my oldest to get off the bus.
Started putting them in # order.

Luathas the Wild!!!!
I wonder if when you pulled this card, if he wasn't impatient to get here, while in transit...

lark, give me a little while to get them settled, and I'll do that pull for you, ok?

*smiles*

Alissa

Yea flora~!!! :D :D Let the Fae fun begin!!!

floracove

I put the small trinket bag, in with the bag they came in, and then put that bag in the velvet bag I have for them.
Hope they'll adjust and be happy.