We're not finished are we???

Jimilyn

Please say that we're not. I'm really enjoying this study group. I'd start something new here, but am not sure what it would be.

Do we have any more exercises that others of you do with the cards besides the ones in the book? Or should we discuss daily draws and readings we do with this deck? When I discuss the cards with y'all, I am able to see them much more multi-dimensionally. So I don't want this group to stop now.

Hugs,
Jimilyn

Hush

we could try each drawing a card a week and then talking about how we've tried to work that through the week? something like that?

i need to do something about starting to read with them, coz ive done exercises and stuff, but never a proper reading ):

Butterfly

No, it can't end here!
We do definitely need to do something! Ii've got my thinking cap on.

Faerie Lin

Just tell me what, and I'll do! :)

Lin

Jimilyn

Oh, whew! I'm so relieved.

I'm willing to go with whatever all of you would like to do. Whether we just discuss cards, or do cards and readings...I just don't wanna stop!

Hush, do you want to draw your card first, or shall I draw mine first? If you've already drawn yours, then you beat me. :p hehehe

Jimilyn

Jewel

We can also make up exercises ... the faeiries love playing games, perhaps we could ask them to make up something that helps us improve our communication with them ... just a thought.

SherryZoned

that is a great idea Jewel..

Kyrielle

Hang on, hang on!

I think I'm getting this deck soon, so then you'll have a fresh voice to add to the study group.

-- Kyrielle

Kirali

Hang on, hang on!

I think I'm getting this deck soon, so then you'll have a fresh voice to add to the study group.

Can't wait to hear another view of this wonderful deck!
:)

DarkElectric

Oh, dear! I hope this keeps going! I just got the Faeries oracle today, and I absolutely love it!