Just a checkin' ...

Jewel

diane drizzy said:
On outside of group waving-

Just a small hi! Been sooo busy at work, but my guys and I send our love.
Diane
Come join us soon!!! ~waves back~

Kahlie

Jewel said:
~waves at Kahlie~ Good to see you again!!! Glad you will be participating next round.

I'm sure somebody will eat those words very soon! Especially since I opened that new thread of mine... Gah! I'm having too much fun with these Fae...

Kahlie

faerylvr

Kahlie said:
I'm sure somebody will eat those words very soon! Especially since I opened that new thread of mine... Gah! I'm having too much fun with these Fae...

Kahlie

I always thought it was about having fun... I seem to learn the most when I am having fun... no matter the topic...

BTW... we are glad to see you especially when you are opening threads like yours. The idea was fantabulous...*sighs* wish I had ideas like that :)

lunar_rabbit

Hi everyone - I'm around after a long absence! I have been a bit neglectful of both my faeries and my spiritual life in general, but have recently found my way back. More in another post, but since I'm using the Faeries Oracle almost exclusively of any other deck, I'll probably be hanging out a lot in this room with you guys.

Just didn't want to be a silent lurker... lol

LR

Jewel

Welcome back Lunar Rabbit, glad to have you with us (and not lurking *LOL*)

lunar_rabbit

Thanks Marion and Jewel!

I'm dealing with a lot of distracting stuff in my real life, so I'm going to skip this next round of readings. But would love to participate in the next one!