Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

geministar

*LOL*, Kahlie, so glad you received the deck. I hope the faeries accepted your request to be playful in the shower :p

Kahlie

geministar said:
*LOL*, Kahlie, so glad you received the deck. I hope the faeries accepted your request to be playful in the shower :p

They did I think, but they played tricks on me for the rest of the day...

the most beautiful being that my parents actually bought me something I enjoy! They have a hard time finding what I like, as they don't know me so well in jewelry taste, and they keep on wanting to buy that for me...

So I was a happy bunny and thinking: "Inner child Indeed" :)

Kahlie

Jewel

Gem, good to see you came home FINALLY! ~giggles~

Kahlie, that is hilarious, perhaps you should get your Friend a Faeries Oracle for the next present giving holiday in your part of the world *LOL*. Are you going to participate in this round of Faerie Seekers??? Hope so!

~hugs to all~

Kahlie

Well, today my Healing Card was: Financial Flow... so I should be so very happy that the Fae took notice... (I think!)

I also did a 3 Carder based on Healing for Myself while I had a small time for contemplation:

Listen to your Intuition, Higher Consciousness and Detoxification showed up.

Mew... I felt the Fae weren't in the mood for Healing with me, just told me to shut up and listen to myself with a cuppa tea... (very detoxifying). Of course, I didn't have the time for that, but it was a nice acknowledgment that I'm going well in my Healing nonetheless.

Living from Spirit :)

My own Healing that I'm doing with a friend of mine through music went very well tonight so I felt those three cards also seemed to indicate that...

Kahlie

geministar

Thanks Jewel ~blushes, then runs around the corner to hide~

*LOL* Kahlie :)

Kahlie

Well... I got financial flow again today... on this token all of you feel free to contribute by donating money on my account ;) *grin*

These Fae have some attitude too though... I've asked if there was at least something actively Healing I could do today and I got: "Happily Ever After"... so like... NO :D

Hahaha... :) I like them though, more then I thought. I'm going to go and do some Reading with them later, but not in the weekend due to time constraints... So if anybody wants a Reading you can try to find the thread as soon as it's up. })

Kahlie

Kahlie

*muhahaha* })

Yesterday I've been rushing to the toilet on and off... Today I get: "Problem Resolved!" Why thank you Fae! :) I've been down on energy a bit and resting up, but now I'm off with a wizz again!

Laterz!

Kahlie

geministar

*LOL* Glad to hear it Kahlie :) Your posts make me smile

Jewel

Kahlie seems like the Healing with Faeries is well in tune with you ~giggles~. Glad to hear you are so enjoying the deck!

Kahlie

Thanks for the compliment Geministar :)

Well, Jewel, it does seem I'm very in tune with this deck. Tomorrow will be my last day, although I'm not quite sure if I'm going to make it to the post office... I have some back log in administration and other stuff.

I was planning in the morning however to do some Readings for people. After that, Geministar will be it's next victi... I mean... admirer... Somehow, I just felt a little cold in my neck there for a minute... even though I'm at my parents place far away from a certain deck...
Kahlie

P.s. Suddenly I'm humming something about *just a little bit more respect* ;)