Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

faerylvr

I agree. I can't imagine what I did before I had my Froud... it seem that I would be lost without them now.

Jewel

faerylvr said:
I agree. I can't imagine what I did before I had my Froud... it seem that I would be lost without them now.
I WOULD be lost ... hence I have a back-up in case mine run away *LOL*. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Healing with Faeries, and at least wait until this full round of traveling faeries is over before buying your own set. Don't ask questions, just do as I say *LOL*. I am serious though ...

I'll let you know when they arrive. And yes, please send faerie dust, I want to fly *LOL*

faerylvr

Along with the original surprise... which I loved, I have enclosed a gift (or two) for my beautiful mermaid... I hope you enjoy. I haven't made it to the post office yet, my oldest son (who is also my youngest son's watcher) is off with friends today so it may be that I have to wait until first thing tomorrow morning (as I have to get special packaging)... but I swear no later than tomorrow...

faerylvr

They are off to Jewel

Jewel

I will be checking for them!!! :D

faerylvr

They are coming priority mail in a box with the extra goodies for you. No later than Thursday I would think.

Kahlie

I wonder what experiments Jewel is planning to do... and if my poor mind will be able to deal with them ;)

Kahlie

Alta

Yes Jewel. We expect wonders from you and the fairies!!! :D :D

Jewel

~looks at Marion and Kahile~ Well if you must know, I am going to try and get them to materialize and do my work for me so I can focus on tarot and my Faeries. I am also going to uleash them on Arbolon and my hot tub. And then I am going to send one to each of you to keep you company and you will have to report back to me. I need baseline, and then impirical evidence to prove the experiment works! :D :* :D :*

Alta

Okay, Faery Catcher Mitt, at the ready!!!!