Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 29 - #29

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 29
Number: 29

Symbol: THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Aries 29 is:
ARIES 28 ~ A LARGE DISAPPOINTED AUDIENCE.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 29 is:
ARIES 30 ~ A DUCK POND AND ITS YOUNG BROOD.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 29 is:
LIBRA 29 ~ MANKINDS VAST ENDURING EFFORT FOR KNOWLEDGE TRANSFERABLE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Aries 29 are:
CANCER 29 ~ A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW BORN TWINS IN GLDEN SCALES.

LIBRA 29 ~MANKINDS VAST ENDURING EFFORT FOR KNOWLEDGE TRANSFERABLE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

CAPRICORN 29 ~ A WOMAN READING TEA LEAVES.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Aries 29 are:
CANCER 11 ~ A CLOWN IS CARICATURING WELL-KNOWN PERSONALITIES.

VIRGO 23 ~ A LION TAMER RUSHES FEARLESSLY INTO THE CIRCUS ARENA.

SAGITTARIUS 5 ~ AN OLD OWL PEARCHED HIGH UP IN A TREE.

AQUARIUS 17 ~A WATCHDOG STANDING GUARD, PROTECTING HIS MASTER AND HIS POSSESSIONS.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr Jones actually has this symbol as - Sabian Symbol: A celestial choir singing, key word veneration- still its the same in meaning, a gift for the effective articulation or manifestation of those eternal realities through which all people find themselves at one... (from Sabian Symbols in Astrology)
The sacred 0 symbol.

Solar fire has Part of Body: Auditory canal - ear canal.. appropraite

So how do we listen? I know many psychic people who go 'deaf' in our world as they are listening to the other planes.. many people chose not to listen too.. or get confused messages, I think this symbol is the clear angelic-heavenly messages.. and is it just through our ears? I like this sybmol to represent astrology for me - listening to the cosmic noise throught the 360 degrees in a circle - sphere - astrolgy chart...

Marina

MCsea

Oh and I wanted to add this sybmol has the whole 29/11 numerology happening - bit like an ascended/angel/master number..

:)

MCsea

(Symbol - alternative description) A celestial choir singing.

Element Celestite
Discussion Celestite is a beautiful, delicate, heavenly, sky – crystal blue (due to the strontium in the mineral). An angelic stone, it connects to all the heavenly realms and higher consciousness pursuits. A great stone for clear communication. It was a simple decision – Celestial – -higher - Angels – Celestite, I love my celestite!

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 500

tink27

purple_scorp said:
I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Oh purple_scorp these are beautiful....absolutely stunning!! Not only have you captured the music of the spheres here, but the auditory canal that is the body part of this symbol.

I've only begun to look at your breathtaking work here! Congratulations! You are so-o-o creative!

love
tink

purple_scorp

Hi tink,

thanks for the comments but the images aren't mine......they're off the net.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Hi tink,

thanks for the comments but the images aren't mine......they're off the net.

with love
purple_scorp

purple_scorp, the images may not be yours, but the creative image you looked for was in your creative mind. Celebrating other's gifts in appreciation of these symbols is indeed an art to me.

tink :love:

tink27

MCsea said:
So how do we listen? I know many psychic people who go 'deaf' in our world as they are listening to the other planes.. many people chose not to listen too.. or get confused messages, I think this symbol is the clear angelic-heavenly messages.. and is it just through our ears? I like this sybmol to represent astrology for me - listening to the cosmic noise throught the 360 degrees in a circle - sphere - astrolgy chart...

Marina

Hi Marina,

The symphony of the cosmos has been a study of mine, a study which, thanks to the recent Soul Reading Exchanges is intriguing me again! Depending on certain aspects, the cosmos can sing out of tune.

In the Scientific American issue of August 2005, it mentioned that certain "harmonics are playing more quietly than they should"....and that..."haromonics are aligned in strange ways and playing the wrong tune...in terms of music, we are missing bass and tuba".

Unfortunately they don't show the whole article but it does give an idea of where I'm going with this (I hope).

www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa006&colID=1&articleID=0009F18C-C8F1-12DB-882283414B7F0000

If this is the case, perhaps this is the cause of confusion.

Again and again, scientists are speculating, searching and trying to understand "invisible particles known as cold dark matter". A good portion of all galaxies are thought to be spirals...spirals have been represented as the goddess or feminine energies...they have been known to spiral into the Labyrinth...an ancient initiation of being pulled in and looking inward....and of hearing and communicating our soul's expression. And during this journey, we are for its duration.....out of tune!

There are strange new spiral merging and interacting within our universe...if gas is plentiful and other conditions are right, tiny spirals are blending and forming into larger ones.....from dwarf to giants!! They are in fact gathering power. In the law of physics, we are told that a force exerted at one pint acts simulteaneously at every other point. So to with our body. Nothing is never confined to just one single organ. The whole body is in someway affected.

One of the meridians that affects the ear, is the small intestine...(what we hear or tune into affects our body) and what happens when we're in a flux, our intestines fill with gas, we suffer abdominal pain, confusion, we have trouble hearing, seeing, our intestines go into distress with a frenzy of explosions (gas).

Spirals are potent enenrgy and known to activate our body and mind. When we let go and surrender to its power, we begin healing by eliminating outmoded and painful condition.

This universe is at this moment going through this too.

tink