Yes or No

Wood33

Moon and Blue

With the Yes/No spread you must interpret the cards. You must get a combo in orfder for this to work correctly while paying close attention to cards underneath. These cards will affect the way the outcome of cards are ordered.

For instance: If your ace of swords comes up in card 8, then 8 things must happen before that Ace comes up. Then in 2nd pile, Ace of Wands comes up in 3rd card, then that means 2 things must happen before that Ace comes up.....and so on and so forth.

Remember that the cards underneath reinforce the result !

Professor X

I just had a incredible experience using this spread.

I basically asked whether a annoying person will soon be exiting my life.

So I shuffled the deck and prepared to do the spread.
Then something told me to spilt the deck into 3 parts and put the bottom deck on top.

So I did that. And guess what.............the first card was the Ace of Cups!
So I figured I might as well stop dealing the cards. But then I decided to check the rest of the cards. Guess what the second card was.............The Ace of Swords!

The first two cards were Aces! Keep in mind this was after I decided to cut the deck a certain way when I wasnt even planning to do it.

I decided to check some more cards and the sixth card turned out to be the Ace of Pentacles!

CARDS 1 ,2 AND 6 WERE ACES.

I can take that a definite yes that this person will not be involved in my life much longer. Plus the other cards supported the answer I was giving.

This really amazed me because I wasnt even planning to cut the deck I was just going to deal the cards regularly after shuffling them.

This spread seems to work for me just fine. My new job and a romantic situation on it have been predicted by the spread.

I will keep using the spread and noting what happens.

Elizabethan78

thanks. will do!

KafkasGhost

Hm. I guess, then, if the piles underneath the affirmative answer are relatively small, there is a more than likely chance of that affirmation happening sooner (or less steps to get there) or is of a more important/urgent nature than if, say, an affirmative answer had 12/13 cards underneath?

I've been using this yes/no spread and I really like it.

moonpixie

blueviolet said:
I also try to take into account -- especially with Y/N answers, that everything is dynamic, always changing. People involved have free will, which affects the outcome. And the time we ask the question, perhaps it's possible then, or not likely then, but then as time rolls the possibility gets altered.

Hi, Blueviolet : ) Yeah know what you mean in regards to the changing dynamics of a situation. I always try to take into account that circumstances and events can easily change therefore altering the original predicted outcome.

Wood33 - Hi there : ) Right, so I get the idea of interpreting the cards that lead to the Ace or Mage. So, how do you look at it, for example, when you get a "yes" to something that in reality turns out to be a "no". Does it mean that all the cards that led up to this Ace (in order for it to happen) simply didn't happen?

Professor X - please let us know if this annoying person does, in fact, exit your life soon : )

claira justine

what if

Hi! What if I asked the same question more than once. And it keep saying a strong yes. Does it mean yes truly or that my deck is just pissed at me now and messing with me. :(

Morgane_49

claira justine said:
Hi! What if I asked the same question more than once. And it keep saying a strong yes. Does it mean yes truly or that my deck is just pissed at me now and messing with me. :(

You should never ask the same question over and over.

The answer you got the first time is the one you should go with.

Professor X

moonpixie said:
Professor X - please let us know if this annoying person does, in fact, exit your life soon : )

This person is indeed getting ready to exit my life.
They are getting ready to head out of town to go live somewhere else.
They will not be around more than a few more days.

olivia1

Professor X said:
I just had a incredible experience using this spread.

I basically asked whether a annoying person will soon be exiting my life.

So I shuffled the deck and prepared to do the spread.
Then something told me to spilt the deck into 3 parts and put the bottom deck on top.

So I did that. And guess what.............the first card was the Ace of Cups!
So I figured I might as well stop dealing the cards. But then I decided to check the rest of the cards. Guess what the second card was.............The Ace of Swords!

The first two cards were Aces! Keep in mind this was after I decided to cut the deck a certain way when I wasnt even planning to do it.

I decided to check some more cards and the sixth card turned out to be the Ace of Pentacles!

CARDS 1 ,2 AND 6 WERE ACES.

I will keep using the spread and noting what happens.

Hi. I want to make sure I follow: first card was an ace. then you made a second pile, and first card was an ace. then you went onto a third pile and the 4th card you drew was an ace? so you pretty much got an ace in every pile? I ask because I think I may be doing this wrong, as this spread worked pretty well at first but over time, seems to have lost its effectiveness for me. At times when I expected a definite "yes" (because of what I got from the spread) the predicted outcome did not happen.Granted, it could also be because the questions I ask just aren't as "stable" as yours (the issues I ask about can easily be influenced so that things turn out differently than expected).

moonpixie

This person is indeed getting ready to exit my life.
They are getting ready to head out of town to go live somewhere else.
They will not be around more than a few more days.
That's really interesting. This spread really appears to be working for you.

Well, I had another go at this spread, myself. On Saturday, I asked if my Monday class at college would be going out for the afternoon. They sometimes do, sometimes don't. Last week they stayed in, the teacher let them have a vote to decide if we all went out or stayed in. They voted to stay in.

She said that next week (ie, today) she would let them vote again to decide. Now, left to the students, they always prefer to stay in. So, I asked the deck if the group would be going out today. Got a very strong "yes" (2 Aces and Mage). My gut feeling, though, was that we would stay in.

So, this morning, weather forecast heavy rain for afternoon, so I asked the same Q again and still got a strong "yes". But... we stayed in. There wasn't eve a vote. There was no question the group was staying in.

I guess you can say this wasn't really a "stable" Q, but I had felt all along that the deck wasn't giving me the right answer.