xmas xchange

edited

Guiding Cauldron

kimmee,ocho8s,floracove

edited

tabbycat

Name: Jilly

Sex: female

Path: Pagan-ish, although a little lost at the moment!

Element: Earth

Favourite Colours: Green, absolutely! Then purple, gold, sepia, ochres and terracotta.

Magickal Likes: Runes, pendulums, wands, crystal balls & pretty candles.

Crystals: Chrysoprase, moss agate, aventurine - in fact, anything green! Also moonstone, garnet, unakite, tourmaline, rutilated quartz and fluorite.

Animals: Cats! Also fond of horses, hares and wrens.

Favourite Scents: Sandalwood, peach and ylang-ylang. Like perfumes that are woody, spicy and green and not much into florals.

Vegan: No, although I eat veggie a lot. My cats eat meat, so I do too!

Shipping: anywhere

More Useful Facts: Jewellery freak - one can never have too many pairs of earrings, dahling! Like Art Nouveau and Art Deco style. Don't like aniseed. Don't usually do Xmas (Bah! Humbug!) so this is kind of therapy for me.

floracove

sunshineluvr said:
Hi all! Things r going really well thanks for all ur support and help! So far we have 14 signed up, and almost all the details have been given to me. I'll start sorting pairs out be end of this month, and will PM u with your person to send to and their details.

All packages should probably be shipped by mid November time before the xmas shipping rush. When shipping overseas you'll need a customs form filled out, they have them at your post office and will fill it out if u need help. Just say its a GIFT, and u should have no problems :)

Happy Holidays and Have fun gathering your goodies! :)

I'm tickled the exchange profile outline went over so well!
Figured it would since it has done a good job elsewhere's.

As far as shipping overseas, the form is not hard to fill out.
One side is for both addresses.
And the other is for making a list of contents, so be sure to write that down, if possible, so you have something to go by while standing in the PO.
(or have a good memory)
And most defiantely use the 'Gift' option, that keeps your reciever from having to pay some kinda $ for things that aren't 'gifts'. Not sure how this works...
But filling out the form is not hard, and if you have questions, they are happy to help.

I usually only put anywhere from 10 cents, to 50 cents on some stuff, just to try to keep the amount low, just in case they decide to try to charge them any type of amount.

Gifts are always a good option anyway. :)

Also, they will give you extra forms to take home with you, if you have other things you will be sending at a later time.
I usually ask for some extra's so in case I send something, I can fill the form out at home, and save time in the PO.

LadyofDreams

if you're still looking for people, count me in...

Name: LadyofDreams/ Charis

Sex: Female

Path: Still looking

Element: Air and Earth, Taurus

Fave Colors: Deep purple is my fave, but I love any except pale pink

Magical Likes: Crystals, divination, Faeries.

Crystals (I'd like to have, but not limited to): All of them! Love amethyst, malachite, sunstone and fluorite

Animals: Wolf, Cat, Raven, Falcon, Bat and Horse... but again, All of Them!

Favorite Scents: lavendar and cinnamon, but my fave is clove

Vegatarian: No, but tend to stick to chicken.

Shipping: anywhere

More Useful Facts: Christmas has no religious meaning to me, it is simply a time when I am with my family. I love reading, candles, jewelry, especially earrings. I am not so good with "girly" stuff...

Guiding Cauldron

welcome lady :)

edited

sprite

im in what a great thought.

Guiding Cauldron

edited

jules

I would love to be in this, what an excellent idea :)
here's my profile

Name: Jules/Julie

Sex: Female

Path: hmmmm not 100% on that one yet!!

Element: air, earth

Fave Colors: blue, silver, green, red

Magical Likes: crystals, herbs, tarot (of course!!)

Crystals (I'd like to have, but not limited to): aventurine, moldavite, rose quartz

Animals: cats

Favorite Scents: i can't think of one that i don't like!

Vegatarian: mostly

Shipping: Australia

More Useful Facts: I am moving into a new house by myself just before christmas this year so anything hand-made that i could decorate it with would be awesome!!

Guiding Cauldron

welcome

edited