Going away

vie

I have tarot apps on my phone plus I still like to carry a deck with me when I go out/ away.

Best wishes for your son.

BeyondtheVeil

Always take Tarot and Divination with me on trips :)

Some people when they go out of town pack a Bible or similar thing to take with them. Do you take a tarot deck when you have to go out of town?

Always! :thumbsup:

I usually take my favorite tarot decks {at that time} and always my Crystal Visions. Now that I have the Everyday Witch Tarot it will always be going with me also.

I also keep an Universal Waite Pocket Size deck in my car. :)

On our vacation, I not only took my tarot decks, but other things as well. I had books on Palmistry and a Palmistry Hand to read on. lol

Have to take the tarot and divination with me always! Never leave home without them! :D

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

MissChiff

Never leave home without it....

Emeraud

My eight year old son is having surgery on Monday and I will have to stay overnight at the hospital with him that night. I wanted to pack a deck but didn't know if that was weird. I might need it lol.

Sending healing thoughts and well wishes to your son! It's not weird at all...maybe you and the nursing staff will become good buddies tonight with that deck on hand
:) I hope you and your son will get some rest tonight

csmith0406

My eight year old son is having surgery on Monday and I will have to stay overnight at the hospital with him that night. I wanted to pack a deck but didn't know if that was weird. I might need it lol.

Thinking of you and your son, good thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Nemia

I always have a deck or two in my bag, and when I stay somewhere overnight, I take my pocket shrine and at least two decks. Otherwise I don't feel at home.

gregory

Hell, darlin', I take a Tarot deck if I leave the *HOUSE*!
By contrast, on the whole, I only do if I know I am going to be meeting up with a fellow enthusiast.

But in that hospital situation I absolutely would take one with me. Best wishes to your son.

tarotesoterica

I always pack a deck. Ive been using Tarot everyday even if all I do is a daily card pull and if I don't have anything with me I feel weird. Its like I'm forgetting something as crucial as my toothbrush!

katyanne

I took an oracle deck and a tarot deck and ended up doing a reading for a friend who came by to see us. She wasn't fond of the deck I bought but they read just fine for her.

celticnoodle

I took an oracle deck and a tarot deck and ended up doing a reading for a friend who came by to see us. She wasn't fond of the deck I bought but they read just fine for her.

ah! good for you! and, how is your son, katyanne?