Thank you moderators

MissChiff

I would like to jump in here and say thank you as well!!

Falcor

Are awesome guys!

Thank you for dedicating your personal time and making this site such an alluring, well working place.

<3 to all of you

banbha

Many Thanks for the hard work!!! :heart:

CharlotteK

This is a truly great forum, a real oasis compared with the fairly brutal online environment elsewhere. That doesn't happen by accident, it must take a lot of hard work. I've gone a bit wrong on a few occasions but the moderators have always been clear about how I messed up and have been very nice about it. That's really appreciated, as none of us is perfect and can make mistakes and it can't always be an easy job having to explain this to people. Thanks đź‘Ť

gregory

I absolutely agree that our moderators are the BEST. I'm on another forum where nasty things happen all the time - and most of the moderators there aren't a patch on AT's. This place is a joy to visit partly because of the mods, who are even handed and nice about it as well. Kudos to the lot of you - we value you more than you probably think :D.

DownUnderNZer

It is sometimes a thankless job indeed, so thanks to all moderators for keeping AT smooth running as possible.

And a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Prudence and Alta - two of the BEST on here I reckon that I find are fair yet do what they have to to make AT safe and trouble free.

Much respect.

DND :)

Maru

Yup. Having been a mod on a different forum, I can say with confidence that AEclectic is well run and professional, and the mods are wonderful.

This.

The internet is a craazzy place these days and this is probably the calmest and most centered place I've frequented. I've been through a lot of forums and many I quit due to trolling, but have always come back to good ol' AT though mostly as a lurker. Part of the reason is because the mods/admin are obviously very professional and focused in what they do. It's refreshing.

I'm sure the lavendar layout helps them to do their jobs too ;)

Ballerina

Pats on the back from me as well. Great job by the mods!

barefootlife

I definitely appreciate you, mods, for making this forum as excellent as it is!

Barleywine

I haven't been doing it long enough to merit personal recognition, so I'll just bask in the reflected glow and hope to measure up to the high standards someday!