Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Erzebet 
Citizen

I recieved a lovely coffee brown faux suede bag with a golden satin lining and cord with a very pretty antique looking ribbon along the top. Dark brown and antique gold are favorite colors of mine so I was very thrilled. The bag really matches and compliments the colors and feel of the deck!

That's great others are getting 2nd and 3rd copies! I can't believe there are only 133 left, it's going to sell out fast! There is no way I could afford another copy but I'm fine with just one deck and the mm is going to be exciting!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #481
Citizen

Librarycat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleenh86
Yes!

Or what if I somehow lose a card and am stuck with an incomplete deck? Gaah! I can't stand it!
I got my deck last Saturday and it CAME to me with missing cards (A-5 Swords). I have to wait for the replacements to come before I can play "Getting to Know You".

(I told Leisa that I'd be accused of not playing with a full deck before, but this is the first time the cards themselves felt the need to tell me so!)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #482
Citizen

ArwenNightstar 
Citizen

What a lovely deck! And at such a good price. I loved the little extras! I am going to review this on my blog soon. I need to request some images first. My scanner is packed still. I just moved.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #483
Resident

happyphantom 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Is One
Somehow Leisa and Kat manage to get the right bags to the right people.
Indeed.

Quote:
Don't forget the nameless Kat's Mum...who stitched them all. :~)
Absolutely! I'm so grateful that she did. They are just perfect. I like mine even more than the other bag that I special-ordered from online for my Golden deck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarycat
I got my deck last Saturday and it CAME to me with missing cards (A-5 Swords). I have to wait for the replacements to come before I can play "Getting to Know You".

(I told Leisa that I'd be accused of not playing with a full deck before, but this is the first time the cards themselves felt the need to tell me so!)
LOL! I hope you get your cards soon, Librarycat!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #484
Citizen

Librarycat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleenh86
LOL! I hope you get your cards soon, Librarycat!
I was SO impressed with the speed with which I received my original deck (less than 3 days after I ordered!), I'm sure I'll be getting the replacement cards shortly.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #485
Citizen

faunabay 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarycat
I was SO impressed with the speed with which I received my original deck (less than 3 days after I ordered!), I'm sure I'll be getting the replacement cards shortly.
OH! I'm really excited to hear this!! I got my notice it shipped yesterday!!! Yea!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #486
Citizen

Gazel 
Citizen

I really like this little brown beauty.
I recognize my namesake Princess Christine of Denmark in the two of swords, if I'm not mistaken ;o)
Apart from that I'm having two King of Coins.
Is there anything I ought to do about that?
Does anyone in here miss one?
Love, Gazel
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #487
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArwenNightstar
I am going to review this on my blog soon. I need to request some images first. My scanner is packed still. I just moved.
Hi Arwen,

Very happy to oblige - just PM or email me which are your preferred images
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #488
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazel
I really like this little brown beauty.
I recognize my namesake Princess Christine of Denmark in the two of swords, if I'm not mistaken ;o)
Apart from that I'm having two King of Coins.
Is there anything I ought to do about that?
Does anyone in here miss one?
Love, Gazel
You are very right about the two of swords - the feisty girl who told Henry VIII that she'd consider marrying him 'if I had two heads'

If anyone has any extra cards, sending them back to Leisa would be the best idea - she is the one dealing with any missing or damaged cards from her small stock of spares, so I'm sure she'd appreciate any additionals as they probably are from someone else's deck.

I guess a few teething problems are inevitable when a printer does their first tarot deck, but the fact that they are a company local to her in the US and did such a great quality print, hopefully she can get them to be a bit more careful about things like making sure they're all complete decks if she starts getting all her decks done there. I'm sure it's been very time consuming task for her sorting it all out!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #489
Citizen

Moonboy 
Citizen

Smile

Congratulations, Kat! I loved the Golden, and this new deck is just as fantastic-if not more!-----and so "personable" and intimate! Best success!!!

~Patrick
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #490

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.