Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

stargazer

Dear Kat,

Have you noticed how over in the study group many of us are hearing songs in our heads as soon as we pick up a card to study?
Not necessarily songs that are our usual taste in music, but old nostalgic tunes from way back when.

I have never heard music whilst studying a deck before......

Touchstone Tarot the musical! :D

retrokat

Heads Up to all the Registered LE Owners

If you've registered your deck with me, you should have just got an email with an offer to participate in a Touchstone-related project this weekend. If you didn't get it, check in your Spam - if it's not there, maybe email me to check I have you on my list.

Templar Girl

retrokat said:
If you've registered your deck with me, you should have just got an email with an offer to participate in a Touchstone-related project this weekend. If you didn't get it, check in your Spam - if it's not there, maybe email me to check I have you on my list.

Hi Kat
Got an email with the ***************** attachment (looks fabby and cannot wait to try) but no message or instructions regarding the project. Will you be posting guidance on this thread.
Regards
Tempy

retrokat

Templar Girl said:
Hi Kat
Got an email with the ********* Spread (looks fabby and cannot wait to try) but no message or instructions regarding the project. Will you be posting guidance on this thread.
Regards
Tempy

lol - not sure what you DID get - just the attachment, and not the body of the email with the bit about keeping the spread secret, I guess? ;)

Cat's out of the bag re the 'signature spread' for the deck - although I guess it's just a name. PM or email me if you can't find the rest of the info - it was all in one email and attachment.

Edited to get rid of the name of the spread - probably most of you who saw got the email from me anyway!

Templar Girl

Oh Kat,
I am so sorry. Just got the attachment only. Hell, slaps head against deck. I can't believe I blurted this out. Profound apologies.
TG

Have pm'd and emailed you Kat

All Is One

I don't think i have the e-mail from you.....but I'll keep looking :~)

jeseryn

Why don't you delete the name and such. I'm sure not many have seen it and it can still remain a surprise.

retrokat

All Is One said:
I don't think i have the e-mail from you.....but I'll keep looking :~)

Heya Alison, Check in your spam filter - I definitely sent it to you. Want me to try again?

All Is One

No....Your Highness Kat....I found it!!!

retrokat

Another message to the LE Owners

The new online project is ready for testing!

The LE Owners should all be getting another email from me with details about how to log in, so if you haven't got it - check your spam folder :)