Little Twin Stars Tarot

Scarlet27

blue_fusion said:
Oh wow I grew up seeing stationeries with these characters (and their cute... poetic treatment of English syntax, such as "let's fun!").

hahahahaha that made me laugh!
Me too! There're all kinds of stuff with those two characters, I've seen stickers, pencils, lunchboxes, bags, and Gods know what else :joke:
The cards look awfully cute... I'd buy them :D

cardlady22

aurarcana said:
Really, Little Twin Stars?

Is this a full deck?
I'm pretty sure this is a Majors-only like the Official Hello Kitty one. I am definitely getting the Twins shortly. Bank accounts must have recovery time, you know.

Debra

Alta said:
ouch, they make the Vanessa and GummiBears look positively subtle and sophisticated. :D

WAIT A GOL-DARN MINNIT!

The Vanessas are VERY sophisticated. Someone did a reading for me with this deck and woof! I knew I had to get some new clothes!

As for the GummiBears. They have always been subtle. They are barely bears.

Storm82

its cute...
I waaaant :)

Crescent

OMG, they are just adorable! reminds me of Hello Kitty of which i am a big fan.. and im not a child of the 80's.... heck maybe im just regressing! but they still are cute! i would love to get me a set! :D

strings of life

My co-worker just came back from a trip to Japan and brought a set back for me. She didn't find it in a Sanrio store, but in the fortune telling section of a large bookstore.

Someone else said it: a horrifyingly cute RWS clone

I don't know if I can bring myself to use it (wait, yes I can!), but it does make for a great Sanrio collectors item.

blue_fusion said:
Oh wow I grew up seeing stationeries with these characters (and their cute... poetic treatment of English syntax, such as "let's fun!").
Indeed! And pencil cases...

This is a quirky must-have for any child who grew up in the late 70s - 80s.

The companion book is quite large (in Japanese, and I wish I could read it) for this set even though it is just Majors Only. And the kit comes in a cute slip box.

SphinYote

They took me Lucky Charms!!

Seriously, one of the cards had little shapes in it that look like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms, or at least, how they looked when I was a kid, dunno what changes have happened since them.

Carla

That deck is givin' me a toothache.

MysticalMoose

Bleeuurrgggghhh! The "Tarot Nausea" :bugeyed:

nasty.

:D

hopena

ouch, they make the Vanessa and GummiBears look positively subtle and sophisticated. :D

:laugh:

I saw these mentioned in another thread, and googled. I still have the address book upstairs, that I've had since the age of six. My sister has the diary that I barely wrote in - a couple of years ago, she was looking at it with my mother, who was surprised to find that I actually followed instructions she'd given me.

I can't afford these cards, but I would be tempted if I had the money, just because.