Medieval Scapini arrived today

KristinCali

Thank you @SULIS. On amazon.com the listing has both #'s so there's no way of guaranteeing which it is unless I can physically see the box.

Aarrrrg. I wish I had a new age shop around me! The closest one is 2 hours and I can hardly afford the drive! Guess I'm waiting on this deck.

Sulis

You could try Tarot Garden but contact Jeannette or Dan first to see if they can tell you which ISBN is on the decks that they have in stock.. They're really helpful and the service from Tarot Garden is very good - at least if you did that you'd know what deck you were getting.. Amazon is always a bit hit and miss.

http://www.tarotgarden.com/

KristinCali

You could try Tarot Garden but contact Jeannette or Dan first to see if they can tell you which ISBN is on the decks that they have in stock.. They're really helpful and the service from Tarot Garden is very good - at least if you did that you'd know what deck you were getting.. Amazon is always a bit hit and miss.

http://www.tarotgarden.com/

Awesome! thank you so much!

November's Dawn

I have read all this comments and wonder why is it such a big deal if you have swiss version or italian? Just yesterday I bought myself Medieval Scapini and it's Italian version and I love it. I actually like cardstock and colors. After all it's medieval deck and there is a reason why some images look blurry and dark. I have also noticed that on some of backs of my Scapini half image is yellow and half white, but seriously I don't mind it. It looks even more medieval with those printing faults :)

Freddie

I feel that the printed in Switzerland decks have variations in them as well, so really it is just a matter of luck. I would still say it is the most beautiful pack ever painted, so it would be really difficult for it to ever be considered unattractive (in my opinion anyway).

I still find little bits and bobs within this deck that I never noticed before and I have read the book (Ronald Decker) at least a dozen times, I think that is amazing. If I could only have three decks, I would keep this one, Oswald Wirth (US Games) and Golden Tarot of Tsar (Lo Scarabeo), I guess it is just the style I feel drawn to.

As far as I am concerned all the versions of this deck are somewhat muddy-blurry. I just get out me old magnifying glass to inspect the cards

Freddie

EmpyreanKnight

Well I guess I have no choice, you all enabled me. I ordered the Medieval Scapini Deck and Book Set and I can't wait!

Freddie

Btw all, I am not trying to enable, I just love this deck. I hope nobody
PHP:
buys it and really dislikes it.

Here is an example of a Agmuller variation in colour. Notice her book does not have the silver outline pattern. I had this version, but I cannot find it. I have another version (not printed in Italy for sure) with a lot of silver highlights...more glossy finish as well....same box

http://www.todocoleccion.net/colecc...-tarot-1985-por-luigi-scapini-nuevo~x46996930

Freddie