Divine Will Tarot

mydearruby

I like this deck so much that I moved on to order a leather envelope for it! Perfect color match~~~

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 197

illyria

I like this deck so much that I moved on to order a leather envelope for it! Perfect color match~~~

This is fabulous, mydearruby! Where did you get it?

gregory

Something that hasn't been said so far about this deck is that there is a limited edition first run of 93 copies. So don't dilly dally if you really want a copy of this deck! Just bought by copy. Used PayPal and since I had a balance, it cost me less than $6. :D

Rodney
Ummm so do I - but do I want it $60 worth .... Does that price include postage ?

Sphynx131

Ummm so do I - but do I want it $60 worth .... Does that price include postage ?

Unfortunately not...postage (to Canada) was an extra $20. But it was still worth it to me, I love the deck :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Luna's Crone

Wow...It screams aggressive to me. I even donno how possible to work with it..It's kinda painful to look at for long because of so much red, at least for me.

I know. it started to give me a headache. Kinda like my son's house when the lights are on. two artist live there.

Luna's Crone

after watching the youtube review, i really started to like this deck and he is right, to me its more whimsical than dark. I just loved the hermit!

Luna's Crone

Oh GOD, do you really think the cards are actually plastic? I've been gunning for an all plastic and therefore waterproof tarot (besides the sevenstars decks) and that would seal the deal for me. I mean, I'm probably going to pull the trigger anyway, but...

the guy on youtube said linen feel and he scratched it and it made a rough noise.

Luna's Crone

The color palette reminds me of the Cruel Thing tarot deck, but this one seems much darker (in theme), plus I like that the minors are more than pips. Will definitely be looking into this one. Thanks for sharing!

thank you. i could not remember the name of that deck.

aquestionmark

As an insight into the stock used for the cards...

On the creator's instagram, they said "Even though my artist OCD prolongs everything--- A final paper decision has finally been made. Custom Neenah tinted and textured paper..."

Not quite sure what that means but there you go ;)

Luna's Crone

As an insight into the stock used for the cards...

On the creator's instagram, they said "Even though my artist OCD prolongs everything--- A final paper decision has finally been made. Custom Neenah tinted and textured paper..."

Not quite sure what that means but there you go ;)

nuff said then....lol