MARSEILLE DECK plus MOBILE APP, REAL TAROT CARDS RECOGNITION on KICKSTARTER

alfonso_fon

Thaks willowy

Very nice deck :) Lovely colouring,I've backed you on kickstarter.Great idea to get it to work with an app-old meets modern!

Now a rookie can read a tarot spreads from the very first day.

Without needing any previous knowledge or Or carrying a heavy book.

gregory

;)

If we do not reach $ 9,100 KICKSTARTER will refund your money, the rule of all or nothing. (by kickstarter)
Not quite. If you don't reach your target, they will never even TAKE our money :D

Backed. Though I too don't use apps, I want the cards ! That was one HELL of a deal :D

Belinda2

I back it last night and the price was so reasonable who can pass that up.

Belinda2

It does not allow in KICKSTARTER to choose more than one OPTION. Well, not in your thread. Not sure if that is across the board.

I tried twice and no go. :(

DND :)

My understanding Is if you want to pledge for more than one item you would choose one item and put the total amount of Both items in it and then later when you get the ending Survey you will tell them what the extra money is for. Hope this helps

DownUnderNZer

Sent an email to Kickstarter to ask and was actually contemplating on opening another account with a different credit card. Same name and email etc.

Thanks Belinda2 will look at that tonight when home.

My understanding Is if you want to pledge for more than one item you would choose one item and put the total amount of Both items in it and then later when you get the ending Survey you will tell them what the extra money is for. Hope this helps

DownUnderNZer

Part of the email from KICKSTARTER:

"Thanks for writing in. On Kickstarter, backers can only pledge to a project once, as backing a project is about helping to bring an idea to life (and joining a community of fellow backers to cheer the creator along and get a peek into their creative process)".

Aquamarine

Backed!

This is a wonderful idea and I like the cards too.

alfonso_fon

What are you going to do for backers like me who don't do social media so don't have Twitter or Facebook accounts?

Rodney

When the campaign completes successfully I will send you a link.

But we need to share the campaign to reach the goal. Everyone with FB an Twitter ;-)

Those who share will send the link before, in a few days.

Thanks for you pledge.