Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Empress

Best: You two will experience such heightened emotions that words cannot describe nor put the feeling to justice.

Worst: Same thing, but possibly having the attitude of not wanting to stop or let go, but you will anyway. Sorry. Hard to find a bad meaning with this card for this Q. Overall looks really positive.

BC/WC scenario of this new job offer coming my way... how will I like it ?
Well Empress as WC for a situation like that.. protection! lol

(hey thanks for starting this game it's really fun!)

Seven of swords

BC: You get to exhaust your mental energies (which is A LOT), you will be challenged and you'll love having to come up with smart ideas to solve problems all the time. This helps build your confidence as you realize how intelligent you are.

WC: I feel although you like the job you are also always trying to escape work.. challenge the work place rule (if there is any) or the authorities/management to see what you can get away with. You could end up 'sneaking' (doing your own thing) while on duty.

BC/WC in regards to going back to doing WD work?
Top   #91
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Page of Cups

Best case - Romantic and dreamy, imaginative () and feeling like teenagers again ...

Worst case - Having to tread on eggshells before , after or during the event . someone may be overly sensitive and take offence to imagined slights/criticisms (so no complaining or frowns allowed)

Best case/ Worst case scenario to getting physical with X ?
Sounds like samantha and I both got the same sort of vibes, HappyTree ! Go for it !!!

Two of Coins

Best: One of you would enjoy it way more than the other one, because the other person's heart just wouldn't be into it as much.

Worst: It would just be... awkward. Sorry.

(read for HappyTree's question since she already answered mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree
Top   #92
Citizen

Reverie 

Halloween it looks like we posted at the same time, oh no! (skipped)
Top   #93
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Halloween it looks like we posted at the same time, oh no! (skipped)
Oops ! Sorry ! Let me do your and HappyTree's Q's now so everyone can be caught up.
Top   #94
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Fool

Best: Total adventure time, feeling renewed and fresh, unplanned spontaneous sex with no expectations.

Worse case: Total waste of time, reliving the same mistakes, and not progressing in what you truly want, acting impulsive.

Best case/worst case of continuing to date P?
Temperance

Best: You will be better able to "control" the relationship with P, not allowing them to step out of line and manipulate you back any further than they already may have been doing so. You will have the upper hand, basically, and will be able to call the shots from now on.

Worst: You're just going to get tired of their issues and dump them.
Top   #95
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Page of Cups

Best case - Romantic and dreamy, imaginative () and feeling like teenagers again ...

Worst case - Having to tread on eggshells before , after or during the event . someone may be overly sensitive and take offence to imagined slights/criticisms (so no complaining or frowns allowed)

Best case/ Worst case scenario to getting physical with X ?
Aww that sounds nice (the teenager part).. he can get to be quite direct verbally and I am sensitive and a bit insecure so lol..

Three of swords/Clarify: Knight of wands (! Sorry..)

BC: It could be an emotionally detached but very sexually intense situation if you got physical with X. It will be a whirlwind passionate affair energizing you both. You will feel very alive and excited again.

WC: Someone could get hurt if you do get physical. There's a risk that it will cut short other aspects of the relationship developing if you get physical now.

ETA: I must have overlooked Reverie's post for Sam -.- sorry
Top   #96
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Empress

Best: You two will experience such heightened emotions that words cannot describe nor put the feeling to justice.

Worst: Same thing, but possibly having the attitude of not wanting to stop or let go, but you will anyway. Sorry. Hard to find a bad meaning with this card for this Q. Overall looks really positive.

BC/WC scenario of this new job offer coming my way... how will I like it ?
8 of swords

Best scenario - It will allow you to *cut loose* from fears which may have held you back previously.

worst scenario - You may feel the job (or some aspect) is restrictive in some way shape or form.

QU: edit : Thankyou both
Top   #97
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Well Empress as WC for a situation like that.. protection! lol
Actually, she came out reversed, which makes me think you'll be okay. I'm very paranoid about babies, and even I didn't pick up on that for this particular instance, so just be safe and you'll be fine !

Quote:
(hey thanks for starting this game it's really fun!)
It is fun, ain't it ?

Quote:
Seven of swords

BC: You get to exhaust your mental energies (which is A LOT), you will be challenged and you'll love having to come up with smart ideas to solve problems all the time. This helps build your confidence as you realize how intelligent you are.

WC: I feel although you like the job you are also always trying to escape work.. challenge the work place rule (if there is any) or the authorities/management to see what you can get away with. You could end up 'sneaking' (doing your own thing) while on duty.
Yeah, that sounds like me ! Plus I like to problem solve. (And sometimes I like to make the problems, too... I'm a bit of a rebel devil that way... But, surprisingly enough, making problems can sometimes help to solve problems, too. Pot stirrers can do a lot of good and make you think more outside the box and challenge your old ways, ya know. *stir stir stir* )

Quote:
The Emperor

Best: You will have an awesome boss whom you just adore and respect so much, and will make them very happy and do great work for them.

Worst: You will sometimes feel like everything is too "status quo" and want to "stir the pot" like me.

So, BC/WC scenario on what kind of problems I will be "solving" in this job thing that is possibly coming up for me soon ?
Top   #98
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
8 of swords

Best scenario - It will allow you to *cut loose* from fears which may have held you back previously.

worst scenario - You may feel the job (or some aspect) is restrictive in some way shape or form.

QU: As before
Oh boy, this thread is getting fun now ! Lots of activity ! Hey, Samantha, I did your Q in post #92 (unless I'm confused myself) and HappyTree answered it in #96. Did you have a new one ?
Top   #99
Citizen

anie 

Quote:
Actually, she came out reversed, which makes me think you'll be okay. I'm very paranoid about babies, and even I didn't pick up on that for this particular instance, so just be safe and you'll be fine !

It is fun, ain't it ?

Yeah, that sounds like me ! Plus I like to problem solve. (And sometimes I like to make the problems, too... I'm a bit of a rebel devil that way... But, surprisingly enough, making problems can sometimes help to solve problems, too. Pot stirrers can do a lot of good and make you think more outside the box and challenge your old ways, ya know. *stir stir stir* )

The Emperor

Best: You will have an awesome boss whom you just adore and respect so much, and will make them very happy and do great work for them.

Worst: You will sometimes feel like everything is too "status quo" and want to "stir the pot" like me.

So, BC/WC scenario on what kind of problems I will be "solving" in this job thing that is possibly coming up for me soon ?
HI!

alrighty: THE FOOL!

Best Case : You will be given all the freedom you need to solve any problems that come your way. They will be a mixed bag of problems that come out of nowhere but with your creative ways you will have no trouble working through them

WORST CASE: You will dislike the lack of direction and wonder where did these stupid problems come from anyway??? "what is wrong with these people" (I can hear you saying!)

BC/WC of the connection coming between X and J?
Top   #100

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.