Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
HI!
Hi, anie !!!!

Quote:
alrighty: THE FOOL!
Dat's me !

Quote:
Best Case : You will be given all the freedom you need to solve any problems that come your way. They will be a mixed bag of problems that come out of nowhere but with your creative ways you will have no trouble working through them
Sounds like me ! The devil-may-care fool, prancing around, trying to figure out ways to have fun while still making sure she doesn't fall into the pit below.

Quote:
WORST CASE: You will dislike the lack of direction and wonder where did these stupid problems come from anyway??? "what is wrong with these people" (I can hear you saying!)

That is SO me. I can see myself saying that, too. But in a funny way, not in a snooty way. I embrace the chaos. It's a fun and funny challenge sometimes. Actually, I used to have this as a ringtone (which is more on the obnoxious side, but makes me laugh, since a puppet is saying it):

(Warning: strong language)
https://youtu.be/sZ4sR4S74xQ

Quote:
BC/WC of the connection coming between X and J?
Queen of Cups

Best: Oh, it will be a beautiful connection ! So much love and healing in this card. The female (assuming there's one or just one here) is just going to grow in the connection with the other person and really come into her own. The other person will benefit the same way, but this card was mainly focusing on the female for some reason.

Worst: I can't really feel or see anything "bad" about this connection. Maybe the only worst case scenario about the connection between X and J will be that the other person will have more "pull" and be in more of a position of authority over the female ? Not that I even see that as a bad thing either, really.

Best/worst situation for my (lack of ) money situation over the next 3 months ?
Top   #101
Citizen

anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Hi, anie !!!!

Dat's me !

Sounds like me ! The devil-may-care fool, prancing around, trying to figure out ways to have fun while still making sure she doesn't fall into the pit below.

That is SO me. I can see myself saying that, too. But in a funny way, not in a snooty way. I embrace the chaos. It's a fun and funny challenge sometimes. Actually, I used to have this as a ringtone (which is more on the obnoxious side, but makes me laugh, since a puppet is saying it):

(Warning: strong language)
https://youtu.be/sZ4sR4S74xQ

Queen of Cups

Best: Oh, it will be a beautiful connection ! So much love and healing in this card. The female (assuming there's one or just one here) is just going to grow in the connection with the other person and really come into her own. The other person will benefit the same way, but this card was mainly focusing on the female for some reason.

Worst: I can't really feel or see anything "bad" about this connection. Maybe the only worst case scenario about the connection between X and J will be that the other person will have more "pull" and be in more of a position of authority over the female ? Not that I even see that as a bad thing either, really.

Best/worst situation for my (lack of ) money situation over the next 3 months ?
I'd love to see that connection work out she is really smitten, but they are both shy... (he is kinda with someone right now as well....) - she confided this in me on our girls night out saturday

HA HA HA HA YOU SLAY Me... I love your energy .. funny girl! no worries on the language, I have heard it and used it all

For you!

3 of cups: of course !

Best: You know how to work a crowd! using your personality to guide you , you will win the hearts of many and find successful offers coming your way. This card in my heart, simply means 'joy'

Worst: you convince your friends to buy you drinks on your nights out! -- oh of course you will pay them back later when you are good for it!

Q: what is the best / worst Quality J needs to know about X?
Top   #102
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
I'd love to see that connection work out she is really smitten, but they are both shy... (he is kinda with someone right now as well....) - she confided this in me on our girls night out saturday
OH HOW SWEET ! I love that... two shy people getting together... no wonder the Queen of Cups came out. That is heart-warming. Love that !

Quote:
HA HA HA HA YOU SLAY Me... I love your energy .. funny girl! no worries on the language, I have heard it and used it all

Quote:
For you!

3 of cups: of course !

Best: You know how to work a crowd! using your personality to guide you , you will win the hearts of many and find successful offers coming your way. This card in my heart, simply means 'joy'

Worst: you convince your friends to buy you drinks on your nights out! -- oh of course you will pay them back later when you are good for it!
Totally true ! I just "warned" my friend, "Hey, I may have to borrow about $100-200 off of you so I'm not stranded on my trip this July." He was cool with it because I always pay him back, sometimes with interest. And the money really isn't even for *me,* it's just that I know there will be a lot of little "put money towards this," and "a small donation towards this," and I don't like *not* giving if I can, so I like to go overly prepared just in case.

Quote:
Q: what is the best / worst Quality J needs to know about X?
Ace of Swords

Best: The best quality J needs to know about X, is that X is so freakin' honest and forthright that they will be shocked at just how genuine they are as a person. They will also be completely baffled by their intelligence and just how keen and observant they are. I guess X doesn't really come across like that to too many people, maybe because of the "shy" factor you brought up before. But this will really wow J because it's something that they will not be expecting out of X. Although I'm getting the feeling that there are other great qualities that J will see in X as well, but, again, the "surprise" factor of it all is going to blow their mind.

Worst: The quality that X may need to work on that J should know about... ? Hrmm.... I looked at the bottom of the deck and saw an Eight of Cups. So I think there's another "shock" factor here. I think J might be shocked to see just how cold X can be, too. Not so much "cold," but rather how unemotional X can be if they choose to be that way. Maybe J doesn't see X as able to "cut off" from people and be able to walk away from things easily... so maybe this will worry J into thinking that X won't take the relationship seriously and always be ready to bail...? I dunno.

BC/WC scenario involving my pets while I'm away for those few days ? When I came back from my short 3 day trip, my one cat was so angry at me she refused to acknowledge me for a few hours. Such a mommy's girl !
Top   #103
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
BC/WC scenario involving my pets while I'm away for those few days ? When I came back from my short 3 day trip, my one cat was so angry at me she refused to acknowledge me for a few hours. Such a mommy's girl !
Three of Cups

Best case scenario - It will be one happy reunion when you get back (are there 3 pets or do you make up the third person here ?)

Worst case scenario - The pets will also *enjoy* themselves once you're gone - could they overeat or get to *party* in their own, wild, way ?!

QU: BC/WC scenario of giving it ?
Top   #104
Resident

hellokeri333 

Can you tell me about any future love relationships? Thanks
Top   #105
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokeri333 View Post
Can you tell me about any future love relationships? Thanks
Hello, hellokeri !

I see you're a new member to the forum. Welcome ! I'd love to tell you about any future love relationship, but this is a game thread, meaning, we take turns doing a reading for one another. So if you wanted to play, you would read for samantha's question that was posted above yours. Then the next person to come to the thread would read your question. The "rules" to the game are outlined in the first post of this thread, so go check it out and see if it's something you'd like to participate in. Thanks ! But right now, I'm actually going to read for samantha, so if you still wanted to play, you would then read for the question I'm about to post. Sound good ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Three of Cups

Best case scenario - It will be one happy reunion when you get back (are there 3 pets or do you make up the third person here ?)

Worst case scenario - The pets will also *enjoy* themselves once you're gone - could they overeat or get to *party* in their own, wild, way ?!

QU: BC/WC scenario of giving it ?
The Moon

Best: It would have you or the person you're giving it to a lot of control and clarity over a situation going on.

Worst: If you "gave it," it might end up making you very upset and frustrated that it didn't work out to your expectations and might even backfire on you.

EDIT: Changing my Q...

BC/WC scenario for my weekend ? (I'm really struggling for questions here, but I love to play this game ! )
Top   #106
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
EDIT: Changing my Q...

BC/WC scenario for my weekend ? (I'm really struggling for questions here, but I love to play this game ! )
Six of Cups

BC: You will feel balanced emotionally. Probably feeling good because.. either you are getting in touch with an old friend or you will be spending time with children. Some good memories will be forged during this weekend, something that will make you smile when you think of it in the future.

WC: You will be reminded of the past and perhaps will wonder why things can't always be that good. Some scenario will feel like a repeat... making you feel cynical due to the 'same old same old'.

BC/WC of me getting a makeover?
Top   #107
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of Cups

BC: You will feel balanced emotionally. Probably feeling good because.. either you are getting in touch with an old friend or you will be spending time with children. Some good memories will be forged during this weekend, something that will make you smile when you think of it in the future.

WC: You will be reminded of the past and perhaps will wonder why things can't always be that good. Some scenario will feel like a repeat... making you feel cynical due to the 'same old same old'.

BC/WC of me getting a makeover?
Queen of wands

Best case scenario - Well you get to morph into this queens persona ! others will find you sexy(er) and this will make you confident and go getting.

worst case scenario - It may make others competitive, bitchy....all of the queens less likeable attributes (and some may rub off on you too - so don't fall in love with yourself too much )

QU: Best case/Worst case scenario of moving on from CSG ?
Top   #108
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of wands

Best case scenario - Well you get to morph into this queens persona ! others will find you sexy(er) and this will make you confident and go getting.

worst case scenario - It may make others competitive, bitchy....all of the queens less likeable attributes (and some may rub off on you too - so don't fall in love with yourself too much )

QU: Best case/Worst case scenario of moving on from CSG ?
lol what apt card! yes the reason I toned down my appearance now was due to 'friends' in the past turning bitchy and hurtful.. (of course shouldnt let that from stopping me...) thinking of looking good again..

Justice

BC: Could it help you lessen guilt? Like you will be doing the right thing and not having to deceit anyone. You will feel this a moral, fair choice. It will help you regain balance.

WC: You will feel as though you are forced to bury the truth. Perhaps you are really in love with CSG and having to move on from them is another deceit (to yourself). It will make you feel cold and helpless..

BC/WC of selling stuff online?
Top   #109
Citizen

samantha 

No guilt (as yet) but moving on would ensure there was no possibility of future *deceit*. Regaining balance would be linked to the absurd amount of time and energy I have given over to dwelling on this ! I'm not in love, but you are right that I would feel I was burying something important

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

Justice

BC: Could it help you lessen guilt? Like you will be doing the right thing and not having to deceit anyone. You will feel this a moral, fair choice. It will help you regain balance.

WC: You will feel as though you are forced to bury the truth. Perhaps you are really in love with CSG and having to move on from them is another deceit (to yourself). It will make you feel cold and helpless..

BC/WC of selling stuff online?
The Tower

Best case - Against all odds (or present expectations) you make an overnight killing and topple every other internet seller for miles .....

Worst case - The truth is revealed with sudden and magnified clarity; no one wants your stuff and you have to bail out (and the Internet connection may collapse on you too )

QU: Best case/worst case scenario if I confided in D about CSG ?
Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.