Spreads on lost objects?

Dominoo

What would be the best approach to using tarot to find a lost object? Let's say someone lost a wallet on their way to a city. They don't know if they lost it on the bus, at the airport, or whatever. The people are also romantically involved (so I assumed the spread may show some indicators of the people involved, or a romantic interest)?

How would I proceed on doing a spread? Or should I do multiple spreads? What questions should I ask? Should I ask where it was lost; how would it be found; and then when it would be found?

Completely lost on this subject. I haven't done a spread trying to find a lost object. How would you guys proceed?

Reincar-Nation

Process of elimination i would start with.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Barleywine

Usually I just use horary astrology for this (it has a better track-record for success), but here's a spread I created that brings elements of tarot and horary astrology together.

Attachments

• Lost & Found Complete.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 475

Dominoo

Process of elimination i would start with.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

What do you mean?

Usually I just use horary astrology for this (it has a better track-record for success), but here's a spread I created that brings elements of tarot and horary astrology together.

This is good! Thank you! A horary chart was casted as well and I wanted to try Tarot with it. This is perfect. Thanks!

Reincar-Nation

What do you mean?

This is good! Thank you! A horary chart was casted as well and I wanted to try Tarot with it. This is perfect. Thanks!

Not sure if I would use tarot to find something lost, the best answer you may get will still be pretty vague I would have thought - would you try any other methods with that?? Pendulums are pretty good at that stuff - if you have a tablet PC (or you can even do it with a map printout) you can map dowse, but the cool thing with tablet PC's is you can zoom in further and further once you identify the target area

Dominoo

I'll let you know if it works.

Dominoo

Not sure if I would use tarot to find something lost, the best answer you may get will still be pretty vague I would have thought - would you try any other methods with that?? Pendulums are pretty good at that stuff - if you have a tablet PC (or you can even do it with a map printout) you can map dowse, but the cool thing with tablet PC's is you can zoom in further and further once you identify the target area

LOL!!! What are you saying? Bahahaha. "Enhance!" :D