New deck, Hexen 2.0

Elendil

:( Despite an e-mail to say that my deck was dispatched on Wednesday, it still hasn't arrived!

Tarot envy sets in.

rwcarter

Looking through my deck now. The deck wasn't sealed inside the box and there's no LWB. Did anyone else's deck arrive that way? Definitely going to need the companion book for this one.

The deck is 3-3/4" x 5-7/8" or 94 mm x 150 mm.

Metafizzypop

The deck is 3-3/4" x 5-7/8" or 94 mm x 150 mm.

Well, that's one mighty large deck of cards. I've seen bigger, though. But I've never been a fan of oversize cards. They take up so much space on the table. And when the cards are giving me bad news, there's nothing subtle about it.

Still, these cards have a lot of words on them, so I guess the size is necessary in order to read them.

starlightexp

Yea there is no lwb . I had to order the big book on it.

Le Fanu

Yea there is no lwb . I had to order the big book on it.
Oh really? The book is separate? I didn't know that. But surely there's so much written on them that the cards are quite tantalising to learn and there's a lot to pick up just reading the cards. Literally.

rwcarter

Thanks for that confirmation starlightexp. Le Fanu, thumbing through the cards I realized I don't know who most of the people are whose names appear on them. Although I found it interesting that Ted Kaczynski gets two cards in the deck, one as the Hermit (Unabomber) and one as the Knight Wands (his Manifesto).

Rodney

Morwenna

Thinking about this deck, and about the thread on hippie decks, I'm following my comments there by saying here that this is the deck I would use to be accompanied by Iron Butterfly's "In the Time of Our Lives"! :D

gregory

Mine's here - and so are the grandchildren, so I haven't even been able to OPEN it up :( They have to go to bed in the end, no ???

No ?

No :(