Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot EROTICA

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

Maria121 
Resident
Question Tarot EROTICA

Hello!
I recently obtained a brand new, sealed box of Tarot Erotica by Lori Walls. I found out about this forum when trying to research more on the deck. Unfortunately not much has come up. So I'm asking if anyone has any further information on these beautiful cards (i.e. lori walls, price, who else has a copy, etc.). I love the energy they're producing, and I'm eager to open and use them, but I want to do my due diligence on learning more.

Thanks!
-Maria
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Resident

Eric in NJ 
Resident

Lucky you =) Here's one on the UK ebay currently going for 995.00.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tarot-Erot...-/152439562080

Then again..... they have the Kama Sutra deck listed for 595.95 and I just bought one for US$12.95..... so I don't know really!

However, this deck does seem to be oop and pretty rare, so if you're looking to flip it I'd list it at $1000 and see. No harm in it.

Eric.

edited for spelling
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Resident

Maria121 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric in NJ View Post
Lucky you =) Here's one on the UK ebay currently going for 995.00
Yeah! I'm watching that one too! I bought it for $125. And the second-hand store I got it from has another, opened, deck for $100, but the previous owner put a hole-punch all the way through the deck. Looks professionally done, but really distracts from the beauty of the cards. Apparently these pictures were painted with acrylics, but I cannot find anything else on Lori Walls, or the company. At least not the original company and what they sold/distributed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
student of tarot

rwcarter 
student of tarot

I've used the deck on occasion for the (currently inactive) Reading with Erotic Decks (RED) Exchange. As with all the RED decks, I read the imagery, which hasn't led me astray yet.

Do you have more specific questions? I suck at pricing things, so can't be of any help there.

Rodney
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Resident

lotusauriel 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria121 View Post
Yeah! I'm watching that one too! I bought it for $125. And the second-hand store I got it from has another, opened, deck for $100, but the previous owner put a hole-punch all the way through the deck. Looks professionally done, but really distracts from the beauty of the cards. Apparently these pictures were painted with acrylics, but I cannot find anything else on Lori Walls, or the company. At least not the original company and what they sold/distributed.
The hole punched through means it was a demo deck at a shop.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Resident

Maria121 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
The hole punched through means it was a demo deck at a shop.
Boo, that sucks. It really distracts from the cards. Either way, I can still buy those and resell them to anyone who's interested. I suppose these cards are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them as opposed to a set value.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Resident

Maria121 
Resident
Talking Found another for sale!

Tarot Erotica for sale as of March 2017 on The Crystal Fox website for $100. Not a lot of description of the deck condition or it's history, but it seems to be a good price range. I bought mine new and sealed (original wrapping) for $125.
Again, if anyone wishes to share their knowledge or experience of this deck, please post!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Resident

SarahPsych 
Resident

Just received!

Just a quick note to say that I received my deck of Tarot Erotica from the Crystal Fox today. I haven't worked with the deck yet but I can give you a heads up on the quality of the cards. The deck was sealed and well packaged on arrival. The artwork of course is wonderful, but the quality of the cards is average. The card is thin and already showing signs of the 's bending' that others have reported in the deck the first time that it was printed. One card was very creased at the top where it had been inexpertly sealed. That said for the price and even with the $30 charge to send to the UK, I am happy with the purchase. The quality of the cards doesn't detract from the artwork for me, but I understand it might be an issue for others. Hope this info helps!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

A couple of reviews might help ?

http://tarotpassages.com/erotica.htm
http://tarotpassages.com/Pages2/erotica-kh.htm
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Resident

OyasGirl 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria121 View Post
Tarot Erotica for sale as of March 2017 on The Crystal Fox website for $100. Not a lot of description of the deck condition or it's history, but it seems to be a good price range. I bought mine new and sealed (original wrapping) for $125.
Again, if anyone wishes to share their knowledge or experience of this deck, please post!
The decks sold by the Crystal Fox are sealed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.