Adflatus

Cerulean

Article by Zach Wong; Pre-review of book as well

Llewellyn has an interesting article by Zach Wong:
http://www.llewellyn.com/bookstore/article.php?id=832

Pre-release review of his book as well:

http://www.angelfire.com/nm/spiritualwarrier/index.700.html

By coincidence, in the U.S., we have a new television show mini-series based on Revelations just started this week...and I saw a new pagan book based on tarot and Book of Revelations in the Bible...not related, but I was interested at the juxtaposition.

Regards,

Cerulean

sunflowr

Just One More Month!! :)

I just discovered this deck last night, so I didnt have the agonizing wait some of you did. ;) This deck will be out May 28. Making it a Gemini! Hmmm

tao51

I have been counting the months now--days

I have long awaited this deck--as have others. I can hardly wait to begin to shuffle and spread the cards.

Cerulean

For pre-viewing...the search inside book allows

for cover close-ups, excerpts...I wrote in the search inside engine "high priestess" and the book's contents related to the High Priestess gave me a black and white scan and all mentions...even was able to read the associated text in detail.

I am very impressed with this set....just looking at the information online.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0738706078/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

Cerulean

Niomi

Eeee... the year long wait is almost over. I have it preordered already...!

Clau

I'm so glad I saw this today and not last year!!!! so I don'thave to wait so long....

You know, this deck gave the same feeling as the Sacred Rose, it looks as if they were cousins or something like that, both with intesnse colors, and intense vibe....and since the Sacred Rose is my favourite deck...guess what I'll do!!!

cant' wait, can't wait....

Love,

Clau

BTW: congratulations Zach, the deck is absolutely beautiful!!!

Milfoil

Lovely, I've never seen this deck before, its really beautiful. Sigh, I told myself no more tarot decks for a while, get to know the ones you've got (and the last one was Haindl!!!) but I might just be tempted . . . . . .;)

bassetized

Thanks to Cerulean and all of you who bumped this thread. This looks like a wonderful deck. I put in my pre-order, also. :D

Owl Song

Has anyone received their deck yet? I came across this deck quite by accident on overstock.com and I fell in love with it instantly. I just ordered it last night (along with the Osho Zen and a book called "Psychic Tarot. My bank account is wailing!) I couldn't believe there was nothing on Aeclectic about it so I googled the name and discovered the name change and eventually made my way to this thread.

Amazon says "usually ships in 24 hours" which makes me believe it is available now rather than the earlier mentioned May 28th date.

What a wonderful, innovative deck! Looking at the images on Wong's website, my response to this deck was a visceral one. I love the vibrant colors and the stained glass feel of the artwork. I cannot wait to read with it!

Cerulean

May 5th seems to have in stock and shipping

May 5th--seems to be shipping

Amazon.com on May 4th was waiting to ship a small item plus the deck-book set together, but the item wasn't in their warehouse to ship yet...but I am curious to see if any day now.

Cerulean